This super crispy and golden Baked Parmesan Chicken is one of my favorite baked chicken recipes. And it is so easy!
Boneless chicken breasts are coated in mayonnaise that has been seasoned with seasoned salt, paprika, and garlic powder. Then they are pressed in a mixture of Panko crumbs and grated Parmesan cheese.
The mayonnaise does something magical to make the chicken stay super moist and tender.
Just 30 to 35 minutes in the oven and these golden chicken breasts are ready to be served up.
The Panko crumbs get super crispy and mixing them with Parmesan adds plenty of flavor. You could also use store bought or homemade bread crumbs, but I especially like the Panko crumbs.
I love to serve Baked Parmesan Chicken with Parmesan Rice or garlic shells and steamed broccoli. This is a super simple weeknight meal the whole family will love.
Baked Parmesan Chicken is coated in mayonnaise and seasoning and then Panko Crumbs and Parmesan cheese. Bakes up so moist and tender!
- Grease a 9x13-inch baking pan and preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- In a shallow bowl, stir together mayonnaise, seasoned salt, paprika, and garlic powder.
- In a pie plate, combine Parmesan cheese and Panko crumbs.
- Coat each chicken breast in mayonnaise mixture and then press both sides in Parmesan mixture.
- Place chicken in prepared pan.
- Lightly spray top of chicken with cooking spray (will help it brown).
- Place in preheated oven for 30 to 35 minutes.
More Delicious Chicken Recipes
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links.