Chocolate Peanut Clusters with Pretzels have it all. They’re salty, sweet, and crunchy and wonderfully easy to make. A great way to use up all the crushed bits at the bottom of a bag of pretzels.
Only 6 ingredients are needed to make this recipe. Just some pantry staples and butter. they can be made in only 15 minutes.
Ingredients Needed To Make Chocolate Peanut Clusters with Pretzels
- Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips- milk chocolate can be used instead.
- Peanut Butter Chips
- Butter- (salted or unsalted)
- Creamy Peanut Butter- the balance between chocolate and peanut butter is perfect in this recipe.
- Pretzel Pieces- any pretzel shape can be used. Just crush them into small enough pieces that they are easy to mix into the chocolate mixture.
- Salted Peanuts- can be left whole.
How To Make
- Get everything measured before you start so you can work quickly.
- Line a baking sheet with either parchment paper or wax paper.
- Place the chocolate chips, peanut butter chips, and butter in a large microwave-safe bowl.
- Microwave at 30-second intervals until melted.
- Stir in pretzels and peanuts.
- Drop mixture by spoonfuls onto prepared baking sheet. You can make them any size you want.
Instead of dropping the mixture into mounds, try lining a mini-muffin tin with liners and dropping the mixture into the liners. Then you have a nice wrapper for your candies.
Try adding Rice Krispies instead of pretzels. You”l still get the added crunch, but without the flavor of the pretzels.
Cashews, almonds, walnuts, or pecans can be used instead of peanuts.
Will keep for 7-10 days in an airtight container at room temperature or longer in the refrigerator.
Try These Other Amazing Candy Recipes
- Saltine Cracker Candy
- Chocolate Caramel Cracker Candy
- Nutter Butter Truffles
- Crock Pot Nut Clusters
- Bourbon Graham Cracker Candy
- 1 1/2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup peanut butter chips
- 7 tablespoons butter, cut into pieces
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 cups broken pretzel pieces
- 1 cup salted peanuts
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper or wax paper.
- Place chocolate chips, peanut butter chips, butter, and peanut butter in a large microwave-safe bowl.Microwave at 30 second intervals, stirring in between, until melted.
- Stir in pretzel pieces and peanuts.
- Drop mixture by spoonfuls onto prepared baking sheet.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes to set.
Want to Save This Recipe?
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links.