Butterfinger Cheesecake is a rich and creamy cheesecake with an oreo crust and lots and lots of crushed Butterfinger candies both in the filling and on top. To make it even more delicious, drizzle some Butterscotch sauce over it.
Butterfinger Cheesecake is super easy to prepare and there’s no need to worry about a crack forming on top since the whole thing will be covered in crushed candy.
When it comes to the Butterfingers, the more the better. I used a total of 5 full size Butterfinger candies. You be the judge of how much you use. You will want that salty, sweet, crunchy peanut butter and chocolate flavor in every single bite.
- 9-inch Springform Pan- this one is great quality for the price.
- Electric Mixer- you can use either an hand-held electric mixer or a stand mixer.
Instead of making a crust out of oreo cookies, you could make one out of chocolate graham crackers.
If you’re a sucker for a Butterfinger candy bar and you’re looking for an indulgent dessert, this Butterfinger Cheesecake is for you.
Tips For Making Cheesecake:
Be sure your cream cheese is softened or it will be very hard to get smooth. You should leave it at room temperature for a few hours.
Do not overcook the cheesecake. It should still jiggle just slightly in the middle when you take it out of the oven.
Best prepared a day in advance to give it plenty of time to chill.
Leftovers will keep for 5 days in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
More Butterfinger Recipes
- Butterfinger Cheesecake Bars
- Butterfinger Pie
- No-Bake Butterfinger Oatmeal Cookies
- Butterfinger Chocolate and Peanut Butter Lush
- Butterfinger Cookies
- 25 Oreo cookies, finely crushed (I use food processer)
- 5 tablespoons butter, melted
- 4 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 5 eggs
- 4 (2.1-ounce) Butterfinger candy bars, coarsely chopped
- 1 (2.1-ounce) butterfinger candy bar, coarsely chopped
- Caramel or Butterscotch ice cream topping
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Stir together cookie crumbs and melted butter in a medium bowl. Press into the bottom and 1-inch up the sides of a 9-inch springform pan. Place in refrigerator until needed. (I like to wrap foil around the bottom to prevent any batter from leaking out.)
- In a large mixing bowl using an electric mixer, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth.
- Beat in cream and vanilla.
- With mixer on low, beat in eggs one at a time, beating just until mixed in.
- Stir in candy bars and pour batter into the springform pan. Place on a baking sheet and bake for 60 to 70 minutes or until center is almost set. There should still be a little jiggle in the middle when you shake the pan.
- Let cool on counter for 10 minutes and then run a knife around the edges and remove the sides of the pan. Cool 1 hour and then refrigerate overnight.
- To serve, sprinkle remaining crushed butterfinger on top and drizzle with caramel sauce.
Want to Save This Recipe?
Recipe adapted from Taste of Home
Butterfinger candies are my absolute favorite candy to use in the kitchen.
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links.
2 thoughts on “Butterfinger Cheesecake”
This has become my favorite cheesecake recipe!
Hi how are you? I am Rajon from Bangladesh. I see your this video. I have a recipe website. name is “worldrecipes.net” I want to publish in my site. All ready publish one ireland’s chef’s some recipes.
If u send me picture without logo & english recipe.
Our e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org