Ranch Noodles with Ham is wonderfully creamy and full of peas, diced ham, ranch dressing, and Parmesan cheese. A great recipe for using up leftover Easter ham.
Have leftover ham from a holiday dinner? This is such an easy recipe for turning it into a yummy side dish. It’s like a pasta salad made with egg noodles.
How To Serve Ranch Noodles with Ham
I love to serve this creamy noodle dish as a side for grilled chicken, burgers, or steak. It also makes a great lunch with a side salad or fruit salad.
This recipe is totally adaptable. Here are some suggestions.
- Instead of egg noodles, use penne pasta or macaroni.
- Leave the peas out if you don’t like them. You can add some finely chopped broccoli or sliced sugar snap peas if you want to add something green.
- For more cheese flavor, add some shredded cheddar cheese.
- Finely diced red bell pepper is another great addition.
How To Make Spicy
If you want this recipe to be spicy, add 1/2 teaspoon of crushed red pepper flakes.
More Recipes For Using Leftover Ham
- Easy Ham and Cheese Quiche
- Deviled Ham– a delicious savory spread.
- Ham Tetrazzini– rich, creamy, and cheesy with lots of cubed ham and a few mushrooms and peas.
- Ham and Cheese Croissant Casserole
- Ham Pot Pie– rich filling full of diced ham, potato chunks, and corn.
- Ham and Cheese Biscuits
- Cheesy Ham and Potato Chowder
Ranch Noodles with Ham
- 1 (8-ounce) package egg noodles
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup ranch dressing
- 1/3 cup freshly shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (9-ounce) package frozen peas, cooked according to package directions
- 1 1/2 cups diced cooked ham
- Cook the egg noodles according to package directions. Drain.
- Place cooked noodles in a large bowl. Add remaining ingredients and stir to mix.
- Chill for at least 30 minutes before serving.
Want to Save This Recipe?