Pumpkin Lush- this creamy no-bake fall dessert has 4 delicious layers. Perfectly creamy and so easy to make. Plus- no oven needed!
This no-bake dessert recipe is great for Halloween, Thanksgiving, as a dessert for a fall meal but it can also be enjoyed anytime of year since it is made with canned pumpkin.
Four Delicious Layers
- Graham Cracker Crust– The flavor of a graham cracker crust is the perfect complement to pumpkin.
- Cream Cheese Layer– 4 ingredients (cream cheese, powdered sugar, vanilla, and Cool Whip) make up this ultra creamy layer.
- Pumpkin Layer– a box of instant vanilla pudding and some canned pumkin form the base for this layer.
- Cool Whip Topping– a neccesity on a Lush dessert!
For additional flavor and decoration, I drizzle the top with caramel sauce and sprinkle with Toffee Bits. For the caramel sauce, a jar of Caramel Ice Cream Topping works well.
- 9×13-inch Baking Dish- I like to use a glass baking dish to show off the layers.
- Hand-Held Electric Mixer- I love my trusty KitchenAid Hand-Held Electric Mixer.
- Large Mixing Bowl- this set of nesting mixing bowls with lids is so handy to have.
- Whisk- a good quality whisk is a kitchen essential.
This Lush recipe is such a great make-ahead dessert since it needs time to set up in the refrigerator. I recommend making it at least 30 minutes and up to 24 hours in advance. Once made cover it tightly and it will keep in the refrigerator for 2 to 3 days.
Try substituting gingersnap cookie crumbs for the graham crackers or using cinnamon graham crackers for spice flavor.
No Need To Bake The Crust
This crust doesn’t need to be bakes so no oven is needed for this recipe. Just refrigerate it for 3 minutes and it will set up that way.
More Pumpkin Recipes
- Pumpkin Cake Roll
- Pumpkin Spice Bars
- Pumpkin Cupcakes with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
- Pumpkin Marshmallow Pie
More Lush Recipes
- Butterscotch Lush
- Lemon Lush
- Chocolate Coconut Lush
- Butterfinger Lush
- Blueberry Delight
- Pistachio Lush
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 8 tablespoons melted butter
Cream Cheese Layer
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup Cool Whip
- 1 (3.4) ounce box instant vanilla pudding
- 1 cup half-and-half
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/2 cup Cool Whip
- 2 cups Cool Whip
- 1/3 cup toffee bits
- 1/4 cup caramel sauce
- In a large bowl stir together graham cracker crumbs, sugar, and melted butter.Transfer to a greased 9×13-inch baking dish. Pat it down gently in an even layer.Refrigerate until needed.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Add powdered sugar and vanilla and beat until mixed. Add Cool Whip and stir in.Spread cream cheese layer over crust, spreading it all the way to the edges to completely cover crust.
- In a large bowl, whisk together pudding mix and half-and-half until starting to thicken.Whisk in pumpkin and Cool Whip. Spread over cream cheese layer.Refrigerate at least 30 minutes and up to 24 hours.
- Spread Cool Whip on top. Sprinkle with toffee bits and drizzle with caramel sauce.Cut into squares and serve.