CLICK HERE to subscribe so you never miss a recipe.
Marshmallow Pumpkin Pie in a gingersnap crust is a must make fall recipe for pumpkin lovers. This pie is so easy and the marshmallows give it a light texture and really help it set up well.
The gingersnap crust adds to the fall flavor and compliments the the pumpkin perfectly.
Except for the crust, which only needs 10 minutes, this pie is no-bake, making it a great addition to your Thanksgiving menu when there’s so much competition for that oven space.
The marshmallows are heated in a saucepan with the pumpkin and some spices until melted. Once cooled, whipped topping is folded in for a creamy, dreamy filling with just the right amount of fall flavor and sweetness.
Serve with more whipped topping for a scrumptious fall dessert.
- 1 1/2 cups crushed ginger snap cookie crumbs
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 (10-ounce) package marshmallows
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1.2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 (8-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- additional whipped topping, optional
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, stir together cookie crumbs, melted butter, and sugar. Press into bottom and up sides of a 9-inch pie pan.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes and let cool.
- In a large saucepan, combine marshmallows, pumpkin, cinnamon, salt, ginger, and nutmeg. Cook and stir over medium heat until marshmallows are melted. Let mixture col to room temperature.
- Fold whipped topping into cooled pumpkin mixture until evenly mixed. spoon into prepared crust.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 to 3 hours before serving.
- If desired, serve with additional whipped topping.
Want to Save This Recipe?
More Pumpkin Recipes
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links.