Peanut Butter Pie has a cool and creamy texture with a graham cracker crust, a thick layer of chocolate on the bottom and a creamy peanut butter filling topped with whipped cream, chocolate sauce, and chopped peanut butter cups.
Chocolate and peanut butter doesn’t get any better than this y’all! This super creamy pie is perfect for summer entertaining, but I enjoy it anytime of year.
It takes a little doing and a lot of dirty bowls to make this pie, but it is so delicious you won’t even remember all the trouble you went to to make it.
The peanut butter layer alone makes my day. It’s made from cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk, whipped cream, and peanut butter.
How could it be anything less than outrageously good?
Great Make-Ahead Dessert
Except for the crust, the whole thing is no-bake and it can easily be made 24 hours in advance to take to a weekend potluck or cookout. Just keep refrigerated until ready to serve.
More Peanut Butter Desserts
- Peanut Butter Mousse Brownie Pie– easy to make with a refrigerated pie crust and box of brownie mix.
- No-Bake Peanut Butter Cup Pie– so easy to make!
- Peanut Butter Crunch Pie– with a creamy custard layer.
- No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars– a classic recipe that everyone loves.
- Peanut Butter Cup Brownies– with a delicious peanut butter frosting.
- Peanut Butter Sheet Cake– this cake is all about the peanut butter.
- 1 3/4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 6 tablespoons butter melted
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 4 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (3.4-ounce) box instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 cup whole milk
- cups chopped peanut butter for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, mix the graham cracker crumbs and melted butter together. Press into the bottom and up the sides of a 9-inch pie plate. Place in oven and bake for 8 minutes. Let cool.
- Place chocolate chips and 1/3 cup heavy cream in a microwave-safe bowl and microwave at 20 second intervals, stirring in between, until smooth. Reserve 1/3 cup of chocolate mixture and pour the rest evenly on top of the cooled pie crust. Place in refrigerator to set the chocolate while you make the peanut butter filling.
- Add the 1 1/2 cups heavy cream to a clean mixing bowl. Use an electric mixer to whip it until it starts to thicken. Add 2 tablespoons sugar and continue to beat until thick. Set aside.
- In another mixing bowl, Use electric mixer to beat cream cheese and peanut butter until smooth.
- Beat in sweetened condensed milk.
- In another bowl (yes, lots of bowls!) whisk together vanilla pudding mix and milk until it starts to thicken, about 1 minute.
- Mix pudding mixture into peanut butter mixture until evenly mixed. Fold in 1 cup of the whipped cream.
- Pour filling into pie crust. Spread remaining whipped cream on top. Use a spoon the drizzle reserved chocolate mixture on top.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.
- Scatter peanut butter cups on top.
Want to Save This Recipe?
Originally posted July 21, 2016.
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links.