Oreo Delight is a rich and creamy no-bake dessert with an oreo crust, a cream cheese layer, a pudding layer, topped with whipped topping and crushed oreo cookies. It’s a cool and refreshing dessert for a summer potluck.
How to Make Oreo Delight (Oreo Lush):
- First crush the oreos either in a food processor or place them in a ziptop bag and crush them with a rolling pin or something heavy. Set aside 1 cup of oreo crumbs for the topping. If you want, you can leave the crumbs for the topping in larger pieces, then crush the crumbs for the crust into smaller pieces. Combine the oreo crumbs with the melted butter and press into the bottom of a 9×13-inch pan.
- Next make the cream cheese layer. It’s a simple mixture of cream cheese, sugar, and Cool Whip. You’ll first beat the cream cheese with an electric mixer until smooth. Then beat in the sugar and finally fold in the Cool Whip. Spread on top of the oreo crust.
- For the pudding layer, mix together the pudding mix and milk until it starts to thicken and pour over the cream cheese layer. Refrigerate until the pudding is set.
- Spread the remaining Cool Whip on top and sprinkle with the reserved oreo crumbs. So easy!
- Make sure you allow the cream cheese to soften sufficiently or it will be lumpy.
- For extra oreo flavor, you could use oreo pudding mix instead of chocolate.
- Will keep in the refrigerator for 3 to 4 days.
Try These Other No-Bake Desserts:
- Lemon Lush
- Birthday Cake Lush– with lots of sprinkles and a cake batter flavor!
- Butterfinger Lush– my all-time favorite no-bake dessert.
- Blueberry Delight
- Pistachio Lush– If you are a fan of pistachio pudding, you will love this version.
Oreo Delight is a rich and creamy no-bake dessert with an oreo crust, a cream cheese layer, a pudding layer, topped with whipped topping and crushed oreo cookies. It's a cool and refreshing dessert for a summer potluck.Print Recipe
- 1 package regular oreos
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 (8-ounce) containers Cool Whip, thawed
- 2 (3.9-ounce) packages instant chocolate pudding
- 3 1/4 cups milk
- Process oreos in a food processor until in chunky, but small crumbs. Or you can do this by putting them in a ziptop bag and crushing them with a rolling pin. Set aside 1 cup of crumbs for the topping. You can leave the oreos for the top more coarsely chopped than the ones you are using for the crust.
- In a medium bowl stir together the remaining cookie crumbs and the melted butter. Press into the bottom of a 9x13-inch pan. Refrigerate while you make the next layer.
- Use an electric mixer to beat the cream cheese until smooth. Beat in the sugar.Fold in 1 container of Cool Whip. Spread over oreo crust.
- In a large bowl, whisk together pudding mix and milk until smooth and starting to thicken. Pour over cream cheese layer.Refrigerate until firm.
- Spread remaining Cool Whip on top and sprinkle with the set aside oreo crumbs.Refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
- Cut into squares and serve.