Easy Garlic Knots- This quick and easy recipe produces wonderfully buttery garlic knots that make a great appetizer or side for an Italian meal.
With as much buttery garlic flavor as restaurant garlic knots, these easy rolls take less than 20 minutes to make start to finish.
What makes these Garlic Knots so easy?
You’ll start with a large tube of refrigerated biscuit dough. I like to use Pillsbury Homestyle Biscuits. Refrigerated biscuits are a great shortcut in the kitchen.
Each biscuit gets cut in half and then rolled into a rope that is long and skinny enough to tie into a knot. The knots get placed on a rimmed baking sheet and brushed with a mixture of melted butter, garlic salt, oregano, parsley, and red pepper flakes. Then they get sprinkled with Parmesan cheese. You can use either fresh grated Parmesan cheese or the kind in a green can.
They only need 10-12 minutes to bake. Once they come out of the oven, brush them with garlic butter. The more garlic butter, the better. They taste incredible on their own, but even better with pizza sauce.
Easy Garlic Knots Recipe Tips:
I use garlic salt, but you could use 2 or 3 minced or crushed garlic cloves instead.
These knots taste best right out of the oven, but leftovers can be stored at room temperature in a zip-lock bag.
Similar Recipes To Try:
- Stuffed Crust Pizza Snacks
- Bacon Stuffed Cheesy Garlic Rolls
- Pizza Monkey Bread
- Cheesy Garlic Skillet Rolls
- Pepperoncini Garlic Bread
Easy Garlic Bread Knots
- 1 (16.3-ounce) can refrigerated buttermilk biscuits, I use Pillsbury Homestyle
- 5 tablespoons melted butter
- 2 teaspoons garlic salt
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parlsey
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- pizza sauce for serving, optional
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and lightly grease a rimmed baking sheet.
- Cut each biscuit in half and roll each piece into a skinny rope. Tie each rope into a knot.
- Place knots on prepared pan.
- In a small bowl, stir together melted butter, garlic salt, oregano, parsley, and red pepper flakes. Brush mixture on each knot.
- Sprinkle the Parmesan cheese on the knots.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes. Remove from oven and brush with more butter.
- Serve with pizza sauce.