Pizza Monkey Bread has all the flavor of pizza in a fun, pull-apart bread form. It’s layered with pizza sauce, lots of mini pepperoni slices, mozzarella cheese, and Parmesan cheese. Dip the pieces in pizza sauce for even more flavor.
You’ll need a Bundt pan for this recipe and you’ll want to spray it well with nonstick cooking spray. I don’t have one, but a cast iron Bundt pan would be perfect for getting a crispy crust.
I’ve used a tube of refrigerated biscuit dough and a tube of refrigerated pizza crust. Mainly because I couldn’t decide which one to use. You could use 2 tubes of biscuits or 2 of pizza dough, but I like the way one of each tasted together.
The biscuits are cut into quarters and the pizza dough into 1 1/2-inch pieces. Then they are coated in a mixture of olive oil, melted butter, garlic, red pepper flakes, dried onion flakes, and Italian seasoning for lots of added flavor.
Once out of the oven, you want the Pizza Monkey Bread to cool it slightly in the pan, about 10 minutes, but not too long or it will start to stick. If you’ve greased the pan well and you run a knife around the edges before inverting the pan, you shouldn’t have any trouble getting it out in one piece.
If you do, blame your pan. That’s what I do.
Never miss a recipe. CLICK HERE To Subscribe.
Pizza Monkey BreadPrint Pin Rate
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon dried onion flakes
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 (16.3-ounce) can refrigerated flaky biscuits
- 1 (13.8-ounce) can refrigerated pizza dough
- 1 (5-ounce) package mini pepperoni
- 1/2 cup marinara sauce or pizza sauce, plus more for serving
- 1 (8-ounce) package shredded mozzarella (2 cups)
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease a Bundt pan.
- In a medium microwave-safe bowl, combine olive oil, butter, onion flakes, garlic, Italian seasoning, red pepper flakes, and parsley. Microwave at 30 second intervals until butter is melted.
- Cut biscuits in quarters and pizza dough into 1 1/2-inch pieces.
- Scatter i/3 of pepperoni slices and 1/3 of Parmesan cheese in bottom of Bundt pan.
- Toss biscuit and pizza dough pieces with olive oil mixture.
- Scatter half of biscuit/pizza dough pieces in Bundt pan.
- Scatter half remaining pepperoni pieces and Parmesan cheese on top of biscuit/pizza dough pieces.
- Pour 1/4 cup marinara sauce evenly into Bundt pan and then sprinkle half of mozzarella cheese into bundt pan.
- Add remaining biscuit/pizza dough pieces to Bundt pan and top with remaining marinara sauce, pepperoni slices, Parmesan cheese, and mozzarella cheese.
- Place in oven and bake for 40 minutes. Let cool 10 minutes and remove from pan.
- Serve with additional sauce.
More Pizza Snacks
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links.