Blueberry Delight is creamy and delicious with 4 awesome layers. Perfect for potlucks and picnics and it is a breeze to put together. This is such an easy dessert that goes by many names- “Blueberry YumYum”, “Blueberry Dream”, and “Blueberry Bliss”. Whatever you call it, be sure to put it on your “To Do” List soon. It’s so creamy, dreamy, and good.
Except for a quick 8 minutes to bake the graham cracker crust, this is a no-bake dessert that’s great for warm weather entertaining.
I love cool and creamy make-ahead desserts like this one and Butterfinger Lush, Butterscotch Lush, and Lemon Lush.
Blueberry Delight starts with a graham cracker crust with a few ground pecans mixed in for extra flavor.
Next comes a creamy cream cheese layer followed by 2 cans of blueberry pie filling. So easy!
You could probably get away with using one can, but I like to use 2 for lots of blueberry flavor.
On top, a layer of whipped topping. I typically use Cool Whip since it is so convenient, but feel free to make homemade whipped cream. It will be even better.
Before serving, I like to sprinkle a few fresh blueberries on top.
- 1 individual package graham crackers, 9 full crackers
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 10 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons milk or half-and-half
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 (21-ounce) cans blueberry pie filling
- 2 (8-ounce) containers frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Pulse graham crackers and pecans in a food processor until finely ground.
- Pour into a large bowl and add melted butter and 1/4 cup sugar. Stir to mix.
- Press into a 9x13-inch pan and bake at 350 degrees for 8 minutes. Let cool.
- Using an electric mixer, beat cream cheese, milk, and confectioners' sugar until smooth. Fold in 1 cup of whipped topping. (Save remaining whipped topping for the final layer.)
- Spread cream cheese mixture on top of crust.
- Spread blueberry pie filling on top of cream cheese layer.
- Top with remaining whipped topping.
- Chill thoroughly before serving.
Want to Save This Recipe?
More Potluck Desserts
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links.
41 thoughts on “Blueberry Delight”
My family loves this dish!! Thank you for sharing!!
This was awesome, best desert ever!
Wonderful dessert. Yes it needed 2 cans of blueberry pie filling. Family loved it.
Very delicious fast and easy
Hello! My name is Andrea. I was wondering if I was able to substitute the milk for coconut milk or another alternative? Thank you for your time!
Can you use fresh blueberries in placid ie filling?
I found a recipe for blueberry pie filling and used it, I had picked fresh blueberrys and wanted to use some of them, it turned out great!
This looks delicious! Could you swap the blueberries out for strawberries? We generally prefer strawberries in our house!
My family found this “recipe” decades ago as Cherry Yum Yum. The last topping we used was a sprinkling of about 1/4 cup (reserved) of the graham cracker crust. You should be able to substitute any fruit pie filling. It is very important to refrigerate before serving. We always did at least 2-3 hours minimum. You will love this dessert.
Is it necessary to grease the pan?
Looks great can’t wait to make it