Thanksgiving Crescent Rolls- leftover turkey, mashed potatoes, stuffing, and cranberry sauce all wrapped up in crescent roll dough and served with gravy! Thanksgiving leftovers don’t get any more delicious.
This easy recipe can be ready in 20 minutes. Makes a wonderful lunch for the day after Thanksgiving.
Ingredients Needed For Thanksgiving Crescent Rolls
- 1 tube Crescent Roll Dough
- Leftover Mashed Potatoes
- Leftover Stuffing
- Leftover Turkey
- Canberry Sauce
I can’t think of a better way to use up Thanksgiving leftovers than to wrap them in a buttery piece of dough and bake until golden.
- If you don’t have any leftover turkey, just use chicken in its place.
- Use ham instead of turkey.
- Omit any of the ingredients.
- Add some green bean casserole. Anything goes with these crescent rolls. You could even add mac and cheese.
- Add a little Monterey Jack or Pepper Jack cheese.
If you can find Pillsbury Grands XL, you will have more room for the filling. But it works totally well with regular crescent roll dough which is what I used.
Avoid the temptation to add too much filling or the crescent rolls will be hard to fill up.
This recipe can easily be doubled.
Best eaten right away. They do not save well.
Get your kids or grandkids involved making these. They will have a blast.
I always try to make sure we have lots and lots of leftovers for Thanksgiving. I think we enjoy the leftovers even more than the main meal.
More Great Recipes For Using Thanksgiving Leftovers
- Thanksgiving Wontons
- Thanksgiving Eggs Benedict
- Green Bean Casserole Stuffed Mushrooms
- Turkey Tetrazzini
- Leftover Turkey Jambalaya
- Creamy Leftover Turkey Wild Rice Soup
- 1 (8-count) crescent roll dough
- 3/4 cup leftover mashed potatoes
- 3/4 cup leftover stuffing
- 3/4 cup leftover turkey, chopped
- 1/3 cup cranberry sauce
- 1/2 cup leftover gravy
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees and line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Unroll crescent dough and separate into triangles.
- Place 1 to 2 tablespoons of mashed potato on the wide part of each triangle, followed by 1 to 2 tablespoons of stuffing and turkey.Top each mound with a little cranberry sauce.
- Roll each piece of crescent dough up and place on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes.
- Serve with gravy.