Green Bean Casserole Stuffed Mushrooms turn leftovers into a fun and delicious holiday appetizer. And they couldn’t be easier to make!
Only 4 ingredients are needed to make this delicious appetizer. They can also be served as a side dish.
Green Bean Casserole is one of my favorite Thanksgiving sides. This Cheesy Green Bean Casserole is my favorite, but I also love this Slow Cooker Green Bean Casserole. This Mashed Potato Green Bean Casserole is delicious too.
If you like stuffed mushrooms and you like green bean casserole, you are bound to love these Green Bean Casserole Stuffed Mushrooms. They are cheesy with lots of onion flavor and they make a great finger food.
If you’re like me you do so much cooking for Thanksgiving, you like the leftovers to last AT LEAST 4 to 5 days. And sometimes it’s really nice to turn leftovers into something a little different with very little effort.
Like these mushrooms stuffed with green bean casserole.
Just take your leftover Green Bean Casserole, about 2 cups worth, add in a little shredded cheddar cheese and a few more french-fried onions and stuff the mixture into mushroom caps. Bake in a 400 degree oven for about 20 minutes and VOILA! You have an awesome party appetizer that people will think you slaved over.
The best way to clean mushrooms is to wipe them with a damp paper towel.
- 2 cups leftover green bean casserole
- 1/4 cup French fried onions
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 16 large white mushrooms, stems removed
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Lightly grease a baking sheet or line it with parchment paper.
- Combine green bean casserole, onions, and cheddar cheese in a medium bowl.
- Spoon mixture into mushroom caps. If desired sprinkle a few more onions on top.
- Bake for 20 to 22 minutes.
Want to Save This Recipe?
More Stuffed Mushroom Recipes
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links.