Sausage, Egg & Cheese Bagel Pizzas are an amazing way to start the day. Chewy Everything Bagel halves are topped with scrambled eggs, crumbled breakfast sausage, and cheese and placed in the oven until toasted. Your kids will love these breakfast pizzas!
HOW TO MAKE SAUSAGE, EGG & CHEESE BAGEL PIZZAS:
- Preheat your oven or toaster oven to 400 degrees.
- Cook and crumble 1/2 pound of ground breakfast sausage. Use spicy sausage if you want these breakfast pizzas to be spicy.
- Whisk together 5 eggs with 2 tablespoons of milk or cream and scramble them in a non-stick pan coated with 1 tablespoon of butter. Undercook the eggs slightly because they will finish cooking in the oven.
- Split the bagels in half and top with sausage and eggs and then sprinkle with cheese. I like to use a shredded Mexican cheese but use whichever cheese you like or need to use up. Cheddar, Monterey Jack, and mozzarella all work well.
- Bake for about 15 minutes and they are ready!
TIPS FOR MAKING SAUSAGE, EGG & CHEESE BAGEL PIZZAS:
- You can make these breakfast pizzas on any style of bagel or even English muffins.
- Substitute bacon for the sausage if you like.
This all in one breakfast is sure to become a much requested recipe!
More Breakfast Favorites:
- 1/2 pound spicy ground sausage
- 2 large everything bagels
- 5 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk or cream
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 cup shredded Mexican cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cook and crumble sausage.
- Whisk together eggs and milk. Melt butter over medium heat in a nonstick pan. Add eggs and scramble. Cook them until they are just barely set but still a little runny. They will cook more in the oven.
- Split bagels in half and divide the eggs, sausage and cheese evenly between them.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes.
Want to Save This Recipe?