Rolo Blossom Cookies- this classic cookie is full of peanut butter flavor and is a cinch to make with Bisquick Baking Mix. Only 6 ingredients needed!
Makes 48 cookies. You’ll have a lot for sharing!
Easy Blossom Cookies With Bisquick
This classic recipe is so easy to make and only requires a handful of pantry ingredients. And they only take 8 minutes to bake! The peanut butter flavored dough is wonderfully soft and chewy. This is a fantastic recipe for kids to help with in the kitchen. Bisquick Baking Mix forms the base of the cookie dough. I love using Bisquick in the kitchen for recipes like these Bisquick Cinnamon Rolls.
These cookies are perfect for potlucks, parties, and holiday cookie trays or as an after school snack.
Ingredients Needed For Rolo Blossom Cookies
- Sweetened Condensed Milk– NOT evaporated milk. (The cans look very similar.)
- Creamy Peanut Butter– Don’t use a natural peanut butter. Use a creamy, no-stir peanut butter. I like Jif.
- Bisquick Baking Mix
- Vanilla Extract
- Granulated Sugar– to roll the cookie dough balls in before baking for extra sweetness.
- Rolo Candies
You can change out which candy is in the center of the blossom. Instead of using Rolo candies, use Hershey Kisses or Mini Peanut Butter Cups.
Bisquick makes a gluten-free baking mix if you want to make gluten-free cookies.
Kitchen Tools I Use
- Hand-Held Electric Mixer– I use my KitchenAid Hand-Held Mixer all the time.
- Rimmed Baking Sheets– It helps to have more than one baking sheet so you can either bake 2 at a time or have a second one ready to go in the oven right when you take the first one out.
- Wire Racks– wire racks are inexpensive an allow the cookies to cool more evenly.
Store in an airtight container at room temperature for 3 to 4 days or in the refrigerator for up to a week. Cookies can be frozen for up to 2 months.
More Easy Cookie Recipes
- No-Bake Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies
- Chocolate Chip Pudding Cookies
- Lofthouse-Style Cookies
- Double Chocolate M&M Cookies
- Greek Butter Cookies
- 1 (14-ounce)-can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 cups Bisquick mix
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ⅓ cup granulated sugar
- 48 Rolo candies
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees and line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Place sweetened condensed milk and peanut butter in a large bowl.Beat with a hand-held electric mixer until combined.
- Mix in Bisquick and vanilla.
- Shape into 48 (1-inch) balls. Place the granulated sugar in a small bowl and roll the tops of the balls in the sugar and then place on prepared baking sheets.Note: They will not spread out so you can place them fairly close together.
- Bake 7 to 9 minutes. Press a rolo candy into the top of each one. Bake for 1 minute. Let cool on baking sheet 5 minutes and then remove to a wire rack to cool completely.