Chocolate Chip Pudding Cookies are super soft and chewy and loaded with tons of chocolate chips, because isn’t the batter just there to hold the chocolate chips together?
They really are the easiest cookies to make and they bake up perfectly every time.
These cookies stay soft and chewy for a long time, but chances are they will get eaten up so fast, you won’t find out just how long.
I’ve used vanilla pudding mix and milk chocolate chips but you can get creative and change up the flavor of the pudding mix and chips.
Try butterscotch pudding mix and butterscotch morsels for a double delicious dose of butterscotch.
Oreo pudding mix would also be a fun one to try with crushed oreo cookies added to the batter instead of chocolate chips. I’ve been wanting to try banana cream pudding mix with white chocolate chips.
These Chocolate Chip Pudding Cookies taste almost as good at room temperature as they do warm from the oven. Pour yourself a glass of cold milk and add some sweetness to your day with these cookies!
Chocolate Chip Pudding Cookies
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 package instant vanilla pudding (4 serving size)
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 large egg
- 1 large egg white
- 2 cups package milk chocolate chips (12-ounces)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Using an electric mixer, beat butter on High speed for 30 seconds.
- Beat in brown sugar and baking soda.
- Beat in egg and egg white.
- Combine flour and pudding mix together and with mixer on LOW, gradually add to mixing bowl.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls onto 2 ungreased baking sheets. I probably used more like a tablespoonful.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes.
- Cool on baking sheets for a few minutes and then transfer to wire racks to cool completely.
Recipe Source: Nestle