Rice Krispie Peanut Butter Balls- Rice Krispies give this easy candy a little crunch. A great make-ahead sweet for the holidays.
I love no-bake candy recipes for the holidays. They are great for getting kids involved in the kitchen. Chocolate and peanut butter is my absolute favorite flavor combination. These Rice Krispie Peanut Butter Balls are similar to Butterfinger Balls but they have a crispy texture.
- 1/4 cup butter– I use salted butter but you can use unsalted.
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter– you can use crunchy if it’s what you like.
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 cups Rice Krispie Cereal
- Chocolate Candiquick– or chocolate melting wafers
Instead of using chocolate candiquick, you can use 2 cups of semi-sweet chocolate chips melted with 2 tablespoons of shortening.
Equipment Needed For Rice Krispie Peanut Butter Balls
- Electric Mixer– to easily mix the peanut butter mixture together. Can be done by hand but takes a lot more effort.
- Parchment Paper or wax paper
- Small Cookie Scoop– helpful in making uniform size balls but not necessary.
- Microwave or Double-Boiler to melt the Chocolate Candi-Quick
Make In Advance
This easy candy can be stored in the refrigerator for 5 days or can be frozen for up to 2 months.
More Easy Candy Recipes To Try
- Peppermint Oreo Truffles– only 4 ingredients. Crushed oreo cookies and candy canes are mixed with cream cheese and dipped in melted white chocolate.
- Merry Cherry Fudge– a rich, chocolatey fudge with maraschino cherries and chopped walnuts.
- Bourbon Graham Cracker Candy– so buttery and crunchy with just the right amount of bourbon flavor.
- Martha Washington Candy– a pecan and coconut center covered in chocolate.
- Old-Fashioned Potato Candy– super fun and easy to make and you only need 3 ingredients.
Rice Krispie Peanut Butter Balls
- Electric Hand Mixer
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 cups Rice Krispie cereal
- 1 (16-ounce) package chocolate CandiQuick
- Use an electric mixer to beat butter and peanut butter until smooth.
- Add powdered sugar and beat until completely mixed in.
- Stir in Rice Krispies.
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Shape mixture into 22 to 24 balls. Place on parchment paper. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Melt chocolate CandiQuick in the microwave or in a heavy bottomed saucepan over low heat.
- Dip balls in melted chocolate and return to parchment paper.Refrigerate until set.
1 thought on “Rice Krispie Peanut Butter Balls”