Chocolate and peanut butter. Is there any better combination? These little bite-sized Peanut Butter Brownie Cups have a brownie exterior filled with a smooth and creamy peanut butter mixture.
They’re bite-sized so you can eat more than just one.
But they’re so good, you may lose track of how many you’ve eaten. But don’t worry. This recipe makes a huge tray full of brownie bites, so no one needs to be the wiser.
I used a box brownie mix to keep the recipe simple. For the miniature size, I used a mini-muffin pan. I actually have 2 mini-muffin pans and each one makes 12 mini-muffins.
The muffin tins are filled about 2/3 full with brownie batter and baked. Then you let them cool just slightly and press down in the middle with the back of a spoon or your thumb (I find using my thumb works best.) to form a brownie cup and make room for the peanut butter filling.
The peanut butter filling is simply a mixture of creamy peanut butter, cream cheese, powdered sugar and whipped cream. You could use Cool Whip if you don’t feel like whipping your own cream.
I used a plastic bag with the corner snipped off to fill the brownie cups. It goes really fast that way. To make them look pretty, I sprinkled a few mini chocolate chips on top and then they’re ready to eat!
Sign up HERE for the Spicy Southern Kitchen Newsletter.
These little bite-sized Peanut Butter Brownie Cups have a brownie exterior filled with a smooth and creamy peanut butter mixture.
- 1 box Brownie mix, plus ingredients on box
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 6 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- mini chocolate chips
- Make brownie mix according to package directions. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease 2 12-cup mini-muffin tins.
- Fill each muffin tin about 2/3 full with brownie batter. Bake 10 minutes. Let cool slightly and remove from muffin tin. Use your thumb or back of a spoon to press an indentation in each one.
- Beat heavy cream until stiff peaks. Refrigerate until needed.
- Beat cream cheese, peanut butter, and powdered sugar until smooth. Fold in whipped cream.
- Transfer peanut butter mixture to a large plastic bag and snip corner with scissors.
- Fill each brownie cup with peanut butter mixture.
- Top with mini chocolate chips. Store in refrigerator.
More Peanut Butter and Chocolate Favorites
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links.