Chocolate and Peanut Graham Bars have a graham cracker crust topped with coconut, chocolate chips, peanuts and sweetened condensed milk. These salty/sweet bars are easy to make and super delicious.
For coconut lovers, these bars are sure to be a hit. They are wonderfully gooey and rich and the coconut flavor really shines through.
Everything is assembled in the baking dish for easy clean-up.
How to Make Chocolate and Peanut Graham Bars:
- Use a 9-inch or 10-inch baking dish for this recipe and spray it well with cooking spray. To make the bars easier to remove you can line the baking dish with aluminum foil.
- Pour the melted butter/vanilla extract mixture into the baking dish.
- Sprinkle the graham cracker crumbs on top. Use a spatula to press the graham cracker crumbs into the butter.
- Sprinkle on the coconut, chocolate chips, and peanuts and then evenly drizzle with the sweetened condensed milk. So simple!
- Bake for 30 minutes and let cool completely before slicing.
- Try using Chocolate Graham Crackers or Cinnamon Graham Crackers to change the flavor a little.
- For extra peanut butter flavor, use half peanut butter chips/half chocolate chips.
- Leftovers can be stored in an airtight container for 3 to 5 days.
More Delicious Bar Recipes:
- Buttery Coconut Bars
- No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars
- Chocolate Fudge Oatmeal Bars
- S’mores Bars
- Toffee Cheesecake Bars
- 8 tablespoons salted butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 2/3 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 1/4 cups sweetened shredded coconut
- 1 1/2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 1/4 cups salted peanuts
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and spray a 10-inch or 9-inch square baking dish with cooking spray.
- Combine melted butter and vanilla extract and pour into the baking dish.
- Scatter the graham cracker crumbs on top and use a rubber spatula to press the graham cracker crumbs into the butter.
- Sprinkle the coconut evenly over the graham cracker crumbs.
- Combine the chocolate chips and peanuts and sprinkle over the coconut.
- Evenly drizzle sweetened condensed milk over the chocolate chips and peanuts.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Let cool completely before slicing.
Want to Save This Recipe?
Recipe adapted from Chocolate Chocolate
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links.