S’mores Bars are so simple and so delicious. There’s a buttery graham cracker crust, a layer of Hershey bars, topped with marshmallows and more chocolate.
It has all the flavor of the campfire favorite without the fire. And it can be made ahead. The marshmallows get wonderfully toasted and gooey. You are going to love these bars!
Graham crackers, Hershey bars, and marshmallows are a magical combination.
- 8-inch square baking dish
- Aluminum foil or parchment paper
- Cooking spray
- Food Processor– if you don’t have one, you can crush the graham crackers in a zip-top bag.
HOW TO MAKES S’MORES BARS:
- Make the crust and press it into a baking dish lined with aluminum foil and sprayed with cooking spray. Bake for 12 minutes. Let cool.
- Arrange a single layer of chocolate on top of the crust.
- Spread the marshmallow creme on top and top with the mini marshmallows and remaining chocolate.
- Bake for 13 to 15 minutes. Be careful not to burn the marshmallows. Unless you like them that way. 🙂
You can add more or less choocolate or more or less marshmallows depending on which is your favorite.
The marshmallow creme (or fluff) will be sticky and hard to spread. Spray whatever you are using to spread it with cooking spray and just do the best you can. You don’t have to get it perfect.
When you cut the bars, run the knife under hot water to warm it. Wipe it dry and immediately make a cut. Rewarm the knife every few cuts to get nice, clean cuts.
Can be stored at room temperature. Best eaten within 3 days.
Try These Other Amazing S’mores Recipes:
- 7 whole graham crackers
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 8 tablespoons cold unsalted butter, cut into cubes
- 6 Hershey bars
- 1 cup marshmallow creme or fluff
- 1 1/2 cups mini marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Line an 8-inch square baking dish with two layers of aluminum foil. Spray the foil with cooking spray.
- Break the graham crackers into pieces and place in a food processor. Pulse until finely ground.If you don;t have a food processor, place them in a zip-top bag and crush them.Then mix the crust ingredients in a bowl.
- Add flour, sugar, and salt and pulse a few times to combine. Add butter and pulse until mixture looks like wet sand.
- Press graham cracker crumb mixture into bottom of prepared baking dish.Bake for 12 minutes or until golden brown around edges. Let cool.
- Arrange 5 hershey bars over crust, breaking the bars to get them to fit in an even layer.
- Spray a knife or offset spatula with cooking spray and spread the marshmallow creme on top of the chocolate bars.Sprinkle the mini marshmallows on top.Break the remaining chocolate bar into pieces and sprinkle on top.
- Bake for 13 to 15 minutes or until the marhmallows are browned.
- Let bars cool at least 2 hours before cutting.
Recipe adapted from Cook’s Country
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links.