Jalapeno Cheese Pull-Apart Bread is made with refrigerated biscuits for an easy bread that goes great with chili or soup.
Spicy and cheesy with some salty crumbled bacon and lots of garlic, this buttery bread is super tasty.
Ingredients Needed For Jalapeno Cheese Pull-Apart Bread
- Butter– I use salted butter but you can use unsalted.
- Garlic– 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder can be substituted.
- Italian seasoning– dried basil or dried oregano can be substituted.
- Grands Refrigerated Biscuits– (8-count) you can use either flaky layers or southern homestyle.
- Mexican Cheese Blend– any cheese can be substituted. Cheddar, Colby Jack, or a blend of mozzarella and parmesan would all work well.
- Bacon– cooked and crumbled.
- Jalapenos– 2 jalapenos is a good amount but you can use 3 if your jalapenos are on the milder side or you want the bread extra spicy.
- Fresh Parsley– 1 teaspoon of dried parsley can be substituted.
The butter makes the edges of the bread get super crispy and the interior stays wonderfully soft. This is a super delicious loaf of bread and it is so easy to make. I love to serve it with Slow Cooker White Chicken Chili or Five-Alarm Chili.
- 9×5-inch loaf pan- this Wilton 9×5-inch loaf pan is very inexpensive and holds up well.
- Parchment Paper- line the loaf pan with parchment paper and it can easily be removed in one piece.
Above: Dip the biscuits in butter mixture and stack them with cheese, bacon, and jalapenos between them.
Thinly slice the jalapenos. If they are too thick, they will not get soft.
Make sure the biscuits are cooked in the middle of the bread before removing from the oven. The top can look done before the center is cooked thoroughly.
More Easy Bread Recipes
- Jalapeno Beer Bread
- Sausage Spinach Bread
- Easy Garlic Knots
- Bacon Stuffed Cheesy Garlic Rolls
- Homemade Buttermilk Bread
Jalapeno Cheese Pull-Apart Bread
- 5 tablespoons butter. melted
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 1 tube Grands refrigerated biscuits
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 6 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 jalapenos, sliced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a 9×5-inch loaf pan with parchment paper.
- Combine melted butter, minced garlic, and Italian seasoning in a small bowl.
- Remove the biscuits from the tube and separate each one into two thinner circles by peeling them apart.
- Set aside 1/2 cup of cheese, 1/3 of the bacon, and 1/3 of the jalapeno in a bowl. This will be to sprinkle on top.
- Dip a biscuit in butter and then sprinkle the top with a little cheese, a little bacon, and a few jalapeno slices.Dip anouther biscuit in butter and place on top of the first biscuit. Sprinkle with cheese, bacon and jalapeno. Keep repeating.Pick the biscuit stack up and place on its side in the prepared loaf pan. See pictures above for reference.
- Sprinkle the set aside cheese, bacon and jalapeno on top along with the parsley.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes.Note: Be sure the biscuits are cooked in the middle. The top may look done, but they could still be undercooked. If getting too brown on top before cooked through, place a piece of foil on top.
1 thought on “Jalapeno Cheese Pull-Apart Bread”
Sooo good. I doubled the garlic cloves. Double check downers of biscuit. They do take longer to get done in senter. Wife doesnt like jalapeno so omitted half and put all on my side. Great recipe..thanks for sharing