Fresh Strawberry Butter is so easy and delicious and one of my favorite things to make each spring. It tastes wonderful spread on a homemade biscuit, a toasted English muffin, or a buttery croissant. And it only requires 3 ingredients!
Every Spring I load up on fresh local strawberries and I go to town making things with them. This Strawberry Butter is a favorite and I love that it can be frozen for later use.
This Strawberry Butter only takes 5 minutes or less to make. You do need to soften the butter up some first. Just leave it on the counter for a good 30 minutes or so.
Use a mixer, a hand-held one works fine, to beat the butter until light and fluffy. Then beat in the powdered sugar. Add some finely diced strawberries and mix just briefly to get a nice pink color. If you like your butter salty, add a pinch or two of salt.
With it’s gorgeous pink color, Strawberry Butter makes a great addition to a Mother’s Day Brunch.
More Fresh Strawberry Recipes
- Glazed Strawberry Fritters
- No-Bake Strawberry Lasagna
- Strawberry Twinkie Cake
- Strawberry Custard Bars
Fresh Strawberry Butter
- 12 tablespoons (1 1/2 sticks) salted butter, softened
- 3 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 6 fresh, ripe strawberries, finely diced
- Using a hand mixer, beat butter until light and fluffy.
- Mix in sugar 1 tablespoon at a time.
- Add strawberries and mix just until the butter becomes a pink color. If you like salty food, try adding a pinch of salt.
3 thoughts on “Fresh Strawberry Butter”
How long is it good for?
Could you use other fruits for the Strawberry butter????
No, only using strawberries will produce strawberry butter