Only 5 minutes of prep needed for this amazing Crock Pot Chicken and Stuffing with Green Beans. Then 4 hours on HIGH in the slow cooker and you have yourself a hot and comforting one dish meal.
It’s a meal with all the flavors of Thanksgiving but none of the effort.
To make Crock Pot Chicken and Stuffing with Green Beans, season 3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts with salt and pepper and place them in a lightly greased 6-quart slow cooker. Pour a box of dry stovetop stuffing (just the mix- DO NOT add anything to it) on top of the chicken.
In a bowl, whisk together 1/2 cup of sour cream, 1/4 cup mayonnaise, 1/3 cup water, and a can of condensed cream of chicken soup. Spread the mixture on top of the dry stuffing. If you wish, you can leave out the mayonnaise and add 3/4 cup sour cream, but I like the way the combo of the two works together.
Scatter a bag of frozen green beans on top and season them with salt and pepper. Cook on HIGH for 4 hours and it’s ready to dish up. Couldn’t be easier!
More Crock Pot Recipes
Crock Pot Chicken and Stuffing with Green Beans
- Season chicken with seasoned salt and pepper. Place chicken in the bottom of a lightly greased 6-quart slow cooker.
- Pour dry stuffing mix on top of chicken.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together sour cream, mayonnaise, soup, and water. Pour on top of stuffing mix, spreading it evenly.
- Scatter green beans on top and season to taste with salt and pepper. (I add about 1/4 teaspoon of each.)
- Cover crock pot and cook on HIGH for 4 1/2 hours.
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links.