Cream Cheese Noodles are super creamy and rich and make the perfect side for chicken, pork, or beef. I love to serve them with this Parmesan Chicken.
You only need a few ingredients to make this yummy side dish that is sure to become a much requested recipe.
I’ve used penne pasta but you could use egg noodles or any shape of pasta.
A full block of cream cheese makes Cream Cheese Noodles super creamy.
Start by sauteing some garlic in a few tablespoons of butter. Then add the cream cheese (soften it first) and milk and stir until smooth. Season with salt and pepper and stir in a pound of cooked pasta.
Cream Cheese Noodles are so easy and so delicious! Your family will ask for them again and again.
Never miss a recipe. CLICK HERE to Subscribe.
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 (8-ounce) block cream cheese, cut into chunks and softened
- ½ cup milk
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon white pepper
- 1 pound pasta, cooked
- In a large saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. Add garlic and cook 1 minute.
- Add cream cheese and reduce heat to low. Stir until cream cheese is about half melted.
- Add milk and continue to cook and stir until smooth.
- Stir in salt and both peppers.
- Remove from heat and stir in pasta.