Chicken Bacon & Ranch Lasagna is wonderfully creamy and cheesy with lots of smoky bacon flavor. Makes a wonderful family dinner and it is easy to make!
A super creamy and easy sauce is made from evaporated milk and cream cheese and flavored with 2 packets of Ranch seasoning. With the exception of the chicken, green onions, and cheese, this lasagna is made from shelf-stable ingredients.
This is a truly rich and indulgent lasagna so it’s best to cut very small slices and serve with a green salad or steamed broccoli. Lasagna is one of the ultimate comfort foods and this one does not disappoint.
For a lasagna, this Chicken Bacon & Ranch Lasagna is super easy to assemble. You can even assemble it well in advance and refrigerate it until you are ready to bake it.
For the chicken you can use rotisserie chicken or you can poach some chicken or cook some in your slow cooker.
If you wanted to add a few veggies to this lasagna, you could add a cup or two of chopped, steamed broccoli, some chopped spinach, or a cup of peas. They would all be great additions to this creamy lasagna.
Leftovers reheat well and will keep in the refrigerator for 3 to 4 days.
Can be frozen for up to 2 months.
I like to add crushed red pepper flakes to give this lasagna a little kick, but you could leave them out.
Make a tray if this Chicken Bacon and Ranch Lasagna and you will be in lasagna heaven. And be sure to try these other lasagna recipes.
- Cajun Shrimp Lasagna Roll-Ups
- Skillet Lasagna
- Make-Ahead Lasagna
- Creamy Chicken Lasagna
- Crescent Lasagna
- Slow Cooker Lasagna
Chicken Bacon & Ranch Lasagna
- 9 lasagna noodles
- 3 (12-ounce) cans evaporated milk
- 2 (1-ounce) packets Ranch seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 8 ounces cream cheese, cut into 8 pieces
- 4 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1 (3-ounce) package bacon bits
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Cook lasagna noodles according to package directions. Drain.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and spray a 9x13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a medium saucepan, whisk together evaporated milk and ranch seasoning. Bring to a simmer over medium heat. Simmer until thickened some. Remove from heat and stir in the red pepper flakes and cream cheese until melted.
- Spread about 2/3 cup of sauce in the bottom of the baking dish.
- Arrange 3 lasagna noodles in the pan. Top with half the chicken.
- Sprinkle on 1/3 of the bacon bits, green onions, mozzarella cheese, and cheddar cheese.
- Drizzle about 1 cup of sauce on top of the cheese.
- Repeat with another layer of noodles, all the remaining chicken, half the remaining bacon bits, green onions, mozzarella cheese, cheddar cheese, and 1 cup of sauce.
- Top with final layer of noodles. Sprinkle with remaining mozzarella cheese and cheddar cheese. Pour remaining sauce on top. Sprinkle with remaining green onion and bacon bits.
- Spray one side of a piece of aluminum foil with cooking spray and place it sprayed side down over the lasagna. Place on a rimmed baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes.
- Uncover and bake another 15 minutes. Let sit 10 minutes before slicing.
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links.