Chicken, Bacon and Cheddar Pinwheels- these creamy tortilla roll-ups are the ultimate party appetizer. Full of diced chicken, chopped bacon, shredded cheddar, green onions, Ranch seasoning and cream cheese.
A Quick and Easy Party Favorite
This quick and easy party favorite only takes minutes to prepare. Then it needs a little time in the refrigerator to chill.
Anytime I have a party or a potluck to go to, pinwheels are a top choice. Scroll down for more Pinwheel Recipes.
They are also wonderful for tailgating and make an awesome school lunch for your kids. What I like most about them, besides the awesome flavor, is they can be made a day or two in advance.
Ingredients Needed To Make Chicken, Bacon and Cheddar Pinwheels
- Cooked Chicken- Rotisserie chicken is perfect. Leftover turkey can be used as well.
- Cream Cheese
- Bacon- cooked and crumbled
- Shredded cheddar cheese- I like to use sharp cheddar cheese.
- Ranch seasoning- I use Hidden Valley
- Green onions
- Large flour tortillas
Tips For Making
- Cover the flour tortillas with a damp paper towel and microwave for 20 to 30 seconds. They will be much more pliable and less likely to tear.
- Spread the filling evenly on the tortillas and almost to the edges.
- Tightly roll the tortillas.
Wrap the pinwheel logs well in plastic wrap and refrigerate at least 1 hours before serving. You can make them a day in advance. Wait until shortly before serving to slice them. Wrap leftovers well so that they do not dry out.
More Pinwheel Recipes
- Chicken Cranberry Pinwheels
- Muffaletta Pinwheels
- Tuscan Chicken Pinwheels
- Spicy Italian Pinwheels
- Ham and Pimento Cheese Pinwheels
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Ranch seasoning
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 1/2 cups finely diced cooked chicken
- 8 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 green onion, sliced
- 3 large flour tortillas
- Place cream cheese, Ranch seasoning and milk in a large bowl.Use a hand-held mixer to beat it until smooth.
- Stir in the chicken and bacon until mixed in evenly.
- Stir in cheddar cheese and green onion.
- Place tortilas on a microwave-safe plate with a damp paper towel on top. Microwave for 20 seconds. (This will make them more pliable and prevent them from tearing when you roll them up.)
- Spread 1/3 of the mixture on each tortilla. Roll them up tightly and wrap in plastic wrap. refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Slice and serve.
Want to Save This Recipe?