Cheddar Corn Casserole only takes minutes to prepare and will go perfectly with your Easter ham. It’s a rich and delicious side dish with lots of cheese and bacon plus you can add some jalapenos to spice it up.
This Cheddar Corn Casserole from Del Monte’s website is sure to become a holiday favorite.
Made with Del Monte® Whole Kernel Corn, shredded cheddar cheese, cream cheese, green onions, and bacon, it takes only 10 minutes to prep and then another 35 minutes in the oven.
If your family is like mine, the Holidays are all about the sides. Del Monte® has lots of #10MinuteWow recipes that only require 10 minutes or less of prep time including Sweet & Spicy Carrots, Sweet Pea Deviled Eggs, and Golden Sweet Cornbread. It’s so easy to throw together 2 or 3 so that there is a favorite for everyone.
The sweetness and crispness of the yellow corn together with so much creamy cheesiness is hard to resist. But luckily, not only is this casserole super quick to put together, it makes a large amount and can easily feed your extended family.
Be sure to enter the #10MinuteWow Easter Sweepstakes
You could be one of 3 Prize Winners of a Del Monte Gift Basket including:
(1) $200 American Express gift card
(1) Casserole dish
(1) Serving Spoon
(1) Del Monte Recipe Book
Plus Del Monte products
Sweepstakes entry period is March 2, 2016 at 3pm PT – March 16, 2016 at 3:00pm PT
Check out the full Contest Rules and the contest Pinterest Board.
- 3 cups shredded cheddar cheese,
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 3/4 cup milk
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cups sliced green onions, divided
- 1/4 cup chopped pickled jalapenos
- 4 (15.25-ounce) cans Del Monte® Whole Kernel Corn, well drained
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, toss together cheese, flour, and pepper. Set aside.
- Stir together milk, cream cheese, 1/3 cup green onions, and jalapenos in a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Add corn and cheese mixture and stir to mix evenly.
- Cover and bake 30 minutes.
- Uncover and sprinkle with remaining green onions and the bacon. Place back in oven for 5 minutes.
Want to Save This Recipe?
This Cheddar Corn Casserole would also be a great way to make use of leftover Easter ham. Just add 2 cups of chopped ham to the ingredient list.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Del Monte. The opinions and text are all mine.