Caesar Potato Salad is a creamy potato salad full of red potatoes, garlic, Parmesan cheese and bacon all tossed in a creamy homemade Caesar dressing. Perfect for a summer cookout.
The Caesar dressing has all the flavors of a good Caesar dressing: lemon juice, mayonnaise, garlic, and anchovies. And they really bring out the flavor of the potatoes. Because, let’s face it. Potato salad can be a little bland and boring. But not this one. I’ve never tasted a potato salad with so much flavor.
I’m a huge fan of Caesar flavors and this Caesar Pasta Salad is one of the most popular recipes on Spicy Southern Kitchen. I also love this Caesar Coleslaw.
Tips for making Cesar Potato Salad:
- The flavor of the garlic is pretty strong in this potato salad. If you want a more mellow garlic flavor, use roasted garlic or you can saute the garlic for a minute or two in some bacon grease before adding it.
- For the best flavor, use a good quality mayonnaise like Hellmans or Duke’s mayonnaise.
- You will not taste the anchovies in the dressing but they will add wonderful saltiness and flavor. If you do not want to use anchovies, try adding a little extra Worcestershire sauce instead.
- This potato salad is best made in advance so the flavors have time to marry.
Like the flavors of a Caesar Salad?? Watch the video below to see how to make an awesome Caesar Pasta Salad.
Follow our Youtube Channel where we have lots of cooking videos for tried and true southern recipes.
More Potato Salad Recipes:
- Southern Potato Salad
- Creamy Dill Potato Salad
- Jalapeno Popper Potato Salad
- Loaded Ranch Potato Salad
- Creole Potato Salad
Caesar Potato Salad
- 3 pounds small red potatoes
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- 2 anchovies, minced
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cups grated Parmesan cheese
- 8 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 3 green onions, sliced
- Place potatoes in a large pot and cover with water. Add 1 tablespoon salt to the water and bring to a boil. Simmer for 20 minutes, or until soft. Drain and let cool.
- Quarter the potatoes and place in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, stir together mayonnaise, sour cream, lemon juice, garlic, anchovies, Worcestershire sauce, black pepper, and Parmesan cheese.
- Add mayonnaise mixture to potatoes along with bacon and green onion. Stir to mix. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving.
Want to Save This Recipe?
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links.
2 thoughts on “Caesar Potato Salad”
YUM YUM,,,,Loved it ….
Can you use Caesar Dressing in a bottle?