Buffalo Chicken Jalapeno Poppers combine the flavor of Buffalo chicken wings and jalapeno poppers. A filling made from chicken, cream cheese, cheddar cheese, Buffalo wing sauce, and blue cheese dressing makes an incredible spicy filling for jalapenos.
Perfect for a gameday appetizer!
This creamy, spicy appetizer is really easy to make.
First, slice your jalapenos in half and scoop out the seeds and white membranes.
Next, stuff them with a mixture of cream cheese, Buffalo wing sauce, blue cheese dressing, garlic powder, green onion, cheddar cheese, and finely diced chicken.
You’ll bake them for 30 minutes at 325 degrees to soften the jalapenos and get the filling gooey and hot. I like to serve them with extra blue cheese dressing.
Tips for making Buffalo Chicken Jalapeno Poppers:
- I like to use rotisserie chicken, but any type of cooked chicken can be used.
- Look for the largest jalapenos you can find. They will hold more filling.
- For safety, wear gloves while you cut the jalapenos. The oils will get on your skin and if you rub your eye, it will burn. If you don’t wear gloves, be sure to wash your hands really well after handling the jalapenos.
- If you want to add more flavor to the jalapenos, wrap a half a piece of bacon around each jalapeno after stuffing it.
- These Buffalo Chicken Jalapenos can be prepared in advance. Just fill them and wrap well in plastic wrap. Unwrap them and place them on a baking tray to bake.
More Buffalo Chicken Recipes:
- Buffalo Chicken Mac and Cheese
- Crock Pot Buffalo Chicken Chili
- Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Buffalo Pimento Cheese
Buffalo Chicken Jalapeno Poppers
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup Buffalo wing sauce
- 1/3 cup blue cheese dressing, plus extra for serving
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup finely diced cooked chicken
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1/2 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 15 fresh jalapenos
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth with an electric mixer.
- Add Buffalo wing sauce, blue cheese dressing, and garlic powder and beat until smooth.
- Mix in chicken, green onions, and garlic powder. Set aside.
- Cut each jalapeno in half and scoop out the seeds and membranes.
- Stuff each pepper half and place on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Serve with extra blue cheese dressing.
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links.