This Buffalo Pimento Cheese is a fun, spicy twist on classic pimento cheese. In addition to your typical pimento cheese ingredients it also contains hot sauce and lots of crumbled blue cheese. It’s the perfect party food when served on crackers or corn chips.
Pimento Cheese is one of my favorite southern foods and I love to do variations of it and use it in different ways. Whether it be a Pimento Cheese Pizza, Pimento Cheese Burger, or Pimento Cheese Fritters, pimento cheese is always delicious.
Pimento Cheese is a southern as it gets. It’s basically a party spread or dip made with shredded Cheddar cheese, mayonnaise, and diced pimentos.
It’s super easy to make and takes just minutes to throw together.
You’ll definitely want to go to the trouble of shredding your own cheese though rather than buying pre-shredded. The flavor is much better.
Sign up HERE for the Spicy Southern Kitchen Newsletter.
- 2 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (8-ounce) package extra sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 tablespoon Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- 1 (4-ounce) jar chopped pimentos, drained well
- 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- Combine cream cheese and mayonnaise in a medium bowl and use a fork to mix them well.
- Add remaining ingredients and stir to mix.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
More Pimento Cheese Recipes
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links.