Pimento Cheese Stuffed Jalapenos are jalapeno poppers southern-style. They’re stuffed with a delicious and creamy pimento cheese mixture and roasted until soft and gooey. Then they’re topped with crumbled bacon and fresh cilantro.
Pimento Cheese Stuffed Jalapenos are a great spicy treat for game day or any day and they are a cinch to make.
The filling, which is made from cream cheese, mayonnaise, diced pimentos, shredded cheddar cheese, and garlic powder, can be made in advance.
To assemble Pimento Cheese Stuffed Jalapenos, cut 8 jalapenos in half. When shopping for them, try to pick out the largest ones since they will hold the filling better.
Be sure to wear disposable gloves or wash your hands right after touching the jalapenos. If you rub your eyes after working with jalapenos, it will burn like crazy.
Pimento Cheese Stuffed Jalapenos can be assembled ahead of time. Then they only need 20 minutes in the oven and they are ready.
More Spicy Appetizers
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 (2-ounce) jar diced pimentos, drained well
- 1 1/2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- pinch of salt
- 8 jalapeno peppers, halved lengthwise and seeds scooped out
- 5 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees and line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- In a medium bowl stir together cream cheese, mayonnaise, pimentos, cheddar cheese, garlic powder, and salt.
- Fill jalapeno halves with cheese mixture and place on prepared pan. Bake 20 minutes.
- Sprinkle bacon and cilantro on top.
Want to Save This Recipe?
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links.