Turkey Broccoli Alfredo is an easy to make pasta dish that’s ultra creamy and rich tasting. A great way to use up leftover turkey.
Quick and Easy
This recipe only takes about 20 minutes to make. A jar of alfredo sauce forms the base of the sauce, but it is doctored up with fresh garlic, heavy cream, and freshly grated Parmesan cheese so that it tastes homemade.
Which Shape of Pasta To Use
Orecchiette is a really fun pasta shape and it’s size makes it easy to eat so I love it for this Turkey Broccoli Alfredo. But this recipe can be made with any pasta shape. Farfalle, wagon wheels, penne, and linguine all work well.
If you don’t have turkey, use rotissierie chicken instead.
Try substituting asparagus for the broccoli. You can even stick with the Thanksgiving theme and use roasted brussel sprouts.
Is This Dish Spicy?
A half teaspoon of crushed red pepper flakes adds a little heat to this dish. Leave it out if you don’t want it at all spicy or double the amount for extra spiciness.
Turkey Broccoli Alfredo Storage
Leftovers will keep for 3 to 4 days in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Reheat in the microwave. If the pasta has soaked up most of the sauce, add a splash of half-and-half and heavy cream to it.
More Easy Pasta Recipes
- Creamy Cajun Sausage Pasta
- Spicy Tomato Cream Pasta
- Million Dollar Chicken Alfredo
- Broccoli Alfredo Tortellini
- One-Pot Ziti with Sausage
- 12 ounces orecchiette pasta
- 4 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 (15-ounce) jar alfredo sauce
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 3/4 cup grated fresh Parmesan cheese
- 2 1/2 to 3 cups chopped leftover turkey
- salt and pepper
- Cook pasta in salted water until al dente. Add broccoli for the last 4 minutes of cooking time. Drain.
- In the same pot that you cooked the pasta in, melt the butter over medium heat. Add garlic and cook 1 minute.
- Add basil, red pepper flakes, alfredo sauce, and heavy cream. Bring to a simmer.
- Turn heat down and mix in pasta, broccoli, and turkey.Check for seasoning and add salt and pepper to taste.