Spicy Chicken Spaghetti is super cheesy comfort food. It’s creamy and rich with plenty of kick from a can of Sriracha Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies, a new product that I’m completely in love with.
Spicy Chicken Spaghetti makes a delicious weeknight family meal and leftovers reheat nicely. Cheesy noodles, lots of shredded chicken (I use a rotisserie chicken for convenience), and spicy tomatoes. It’s such a winning combination you’ll want it on the menu every week.
There’s plenty of cheese mixed in plus more cheese on top. 🙂
Since I love spicy food, I was ecstatic to try a few new products from Red Gold featuring Sriracha Hot Chili Sauce. I’m a huge fan of Sriracha Sauce and adding spice to pretty much anything.
Red Gold is a family-owned company in Indiana that produces first-rate canned tomato products.
The 3 products I tried were Huy Fong Sriracha Salsa, Sriracha Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies, and Sriracha Ketchup.
I can tell by how well this Spicy Chicken Spaghetti turned out that I am going to be using the diced tomatoes in a lot of casseroles. It has so much more flavor and kick than similar products on the market. And when your main ingredients have more flavor, then it’s so much easier to put a delicious meal on the table.
I love spicy condiments and the Sriracha Ketchup definitely has some spice to it. I will be using it all summer long to spice up my burgers and hot dogs.
The salsa is specially crafted with Red Gold diced tomatoes, red chilies, garlic, and Huy Fong Sriracha. I’m usually not a huge fan of jarred salsas, but I really love this one. It has a totally unique flavor that’s far from boring.
I was surprised at how much heat and flavor one little can of tomatoes gave this casserole!
If that’s not cheesy, spicy comfort food in a bowl, I don’t know what is!
To learn more about these Red Gold Products featuring Huy Fong Sriracha and find recipes, visit RedGoldTomatoes.com.
Spicy Chicken food is cheesy, creamy comfort food. A can of Sriracha tomatoes gives it a little kick!
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 medium sweet onion, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10-ounce) can Sriracha Diced Tomatoes Green Chilies
- 1 pound pasteurized cheese product, cut into cubes
- 1/3 cup milk
- 3 cups chopped cooked chicken
- black pepper to taste
- 12 ounces spaghetti, cooked according to package directions
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt butter in a large nonstick pan. Add onion and cook until soft, about 4 to 5 minutes.
- Add seasoned salt, garlic powder, chicken soup, tomatoes, pasteurized cheese product, and milk. Cook, stirring constantly until cheese is melted.
- Fold in chicken. Season to taste with pepper.
- Fold in spaghetti and pour into a greased 9X13-inch casserole dish. Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 20 minutes.
- Uncover dish and sprinkle shredded cheese on top. Return to oven and bake uncovered for 5 minutes.
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post. All opinions are mine and I appreciate the opportunity to share products I love and use in my own kitchen.
More Comfort Food Favorites