Chicken Alfredo Lasagna Roll-Ups are full of a creamy chicken mixture and topped with alfredo sauce and tons of cheese. Lasagna is so much more fun in roll-up form!
This twist on lasagna has all the flavors of chicken alfredo and it is very family-friendly. It’s an easy recipe, but impressive and super delicious.
Why I Love Lasagna Roll-Ups
- They are fun to make and eat.
- They already come in individual portion sizes.
- They come together quickly and easily and only take 30 minutes to bake.
- Look impressive. There’s something about Lasagna Roll-Ups that just look fancier than regular lasagna.
The time needed to make Lasagna Roll-Ups is greatly reduced in this recipe if you use a rotisserie chicken for the chicken and a jar of alfredo sauce.
Assemble Ahead Of Time
This recipe can totally be assembled up to 24 hours in advance. Just add about 5 minutes onto the cooking time since it will be going in the oven cold.
What To Serve With Chicken Alfredo Lasagna Roll-Ups
These roll-ups are rich so I love to serve them with Steamed Broccoli, green peas (yes, I’m one of those weird people who adore peas with pasta), or a garden salad with Creamy Italian Dressing and Pepperoncini Garlic Bread.
How To Make Vegetarian
You can make this recipe vegetarian by substituting steamed broccoli for the chicken.
Cook the lasagna noodles al dente. If you cook them too long, they are likely to tear when you form the roll-ups and they may get too soft after baking.
This recipe can easily be double and you can place one pan in the freezer to eat at a later date. Assemble in a freezer-safe pan. Cover the dish with foil and freeze. Let thaw in the refrigerator overnight and then bake according to the recipe instructions, but add 10 minutes onto the baking time.
More Lasagna Roll-Up Recipes
- 8 lasagna noodles
- 3 1/2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1 (15-ounce) container ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup freshly shredded Parmesan cheese, divided
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (15-ounce) jar alfredo sauce
- 3 cups shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- Cook lasagna noodles according to package directions. Drain and lay out flat on parchment paper so they don't stick together.
- While noodles cook, combine chicken, ricotta cheese, 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan, green onions, Italian seasoning, salt, crushed red pepper flakes, pepper, and 1/4 cup of alfredo sauce in a medium bowl. Stir in 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Pour 1/4 cup of alfredo sauce in the bottom of a greased 9×13-inch baking dish.Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spread chicken mixture out on top of lasagna noodles, dividing it evenly between the noodles.Roll each noodle up and place in prepared baking dish.
- Pour remaining alfredo sauce over lasagna rolls.
- Sprinkle remaining Parmesan cheese and mozzarella cheese on top.
- Cover with aluminum foil. Note: Spray underside of foil with cooking spray so it doesn't stick to the cheese.Bake for 20 minutes. Uncover and bake another 10 minutes.If you want the top to get golden, you can turn the broiler on for a few minutes.
- Sprinkle with parsley and serve.