These Stuffing Coated Pork Chops are my favorite way to eat pork chops this time of year. As Thanksgiving approaches, I crave the taste of my favorite Thanksgiving food, stuffing.
Spicy Southern Kitchen participates in affiliate advertising programs. We may earn a commission when you make a purchase through links on our site.
These boneless pork chops are coated in egg and then a nice thick coating of Stovetop Stuffing Mix. You can use any flavor of Stovetop: chicken, pork, or turkey.
They are baked in the oven in a baking dish coated with melted butter until golden and crispy and a little crunchy. The stuffing mix already has tons of seasonings so these pork chops are really full of flavor.
How Long To Bake Pork Chops
Cooking time will vary based on the thickness and size of your pork chops. Ten to 12 minutes per side should be good for medium-thickness pork chops. If pork chops are bone-in, they take slightly longer to cook. For best results, use an instant read thermometer. Pork chops are done when they reach an internal temperature of 145 degrees F. Overcooked pork chops are dry and chewy so be careful not to overcook them.
You can use the stuffing mix as is, which is what I did, or grind it in the food processor to break it up some, or place it in a plastic storage bag and crush it with a rolling pin.
More Pork Chop Recipes
- Cornbread Stuffed Pork Chops
- Southern Fried Pork Chops with White Gravy
- Creamy Parmesan Pork Chops
- Cornflake Crusted Baked Pork Chops
- Honey Pecan Pork Chops
- Bourbon Apple Pork Chops
- 6 boneless pork chops
- salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 box Stovetop Stuffing (pork chicken, or turkey flavor)
- 3 tablespoons butter melted
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Lightly season pork chops with salt and pepper.
- Place flour on a plate.
- Whisk together egg and milk in a bowl.
- Place stuffing mix on a plate.
- Coat each pork chop in flour, dip in egg mixture, and press both sides into stuffing mix, coating as well as possible.
- Pour melted butter into a 9×13-inch baking pan. Add pork chops to pan.
- Place in oven and bake 10 to 12 minutes. Flip pork chops over and continue to bake another 10 to 12 minutes.
Want to Save This Recipe?
Originally posted October 17, 2016.
Sharing this recipe with The Weekend Potluck where you’ll find lots of recipe inspiration.
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links.