Spicy Warm Feta Cheese Dip is a creamy appetizer that tastes great with pita chips. Easy to make, this dip is full of that awesome salty feta cheese flavor. Little bits of roasted red pepper provide some color for this otherwise bland looking dip (which is anything but bland!) and of course the flavor of roasted red peppers go magnificently with feta cheese.
Only 6 ingredients are needed for this Spicy Warm Feta Cheese Dip and it only takes a few minutes to prep this recipe.
You do need to remember to set the cream cheese out on the counter at least 30 minutes before hand so that it softens up some.
Use an electric mixer to mix the cream cheese with 8 ounces of crumbled feta, 1/4 cup mayonnaise, some red pepper flakes for the spice, dried basil for flavoring, and the roasted red peppers. Put the mixture in a baking dish and bake for about 20 minutes.
As easy as that you have a warm, creamy, and salty party dip that will be a real crowd pleaser.
Never miss a recipe. Sign up HERE for the Spicy Southern Kitchen Newsletter.
Spicy Warm Feta Cheese Dip
- 1 (8-ounce) pacakge cream cheese, softened
- 8 ounces crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 3/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 cup finely chopped roasted red peppers, use a paper towel to get rid of excess liquid
- Use an electric mixer to mix cream cheese, feta cheese, mayonnaise, red pepper flakes, and basil until mixed well.
- Stir in roasted red peppers.
- Transfer mixture to a greased 3-cup baking dish.
- Bake in a 400 degree oven for 20 to 25 minutes. Serve with pita chips or toasted baguette.
Want to Save This Recipe?
More Creamy Dips
Crock Pot Spinach Artichoke Dip
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links.