This Nutella Pie has a flaky pie crust with a thick and rich Nutella filling and fresh whipped cream topping. Truly delicious!
I am a huge fan of Nutella. Chocolate and hazelnuts is a magical combination. This Easy No-Bake Nutella Pie is a favorite of mine, especially when I want a quick and easy dessert with lots of Nutella flavor.
This pie has just as much Nutella flavor, but it’s in a flaky pie crust. The filling is thick and rich with crunchy toasted hazelnuts and there’s a luscious layer of whipped cream on top.
For simplicity, I typically use a refrigerated pie crust for this recipe, but you could make a homemade pie crust.
The nutella filling is a simple mixture of Nutella, sugar, an egg, pinch of salt, and toasted hazelnuts. You can leave the hazelnuts out if you don’t want the crunch in the filling. Or I sometimes use macadamia nuts when I don’t have any hazelnuts. Even though macadamia nuts have nothing to do with Nutella, their buttery flavor goes great with it.
The pie gets baked for just 30 minutes. Let it cool and then whip up some fresh whipped cream to top it off with. A creamy, light whipped cream is the perfect complement to the dense, fudgy filling.
Nutella Pie Recipe Tips:
Chill the bowl and the beater before making the whipped cream and leave the heavy cream in the fridge until last minute. It’s much easier to make whipped cream if it is really cold.
If you want to take a shortcut, use a small tub of Cool Whip instead of fresh whipped cream.
More Wonderfully Delicious Nutella Desserts:
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup Nutella
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 large egg
- pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup chopped toasted hazelnuts, optional
- 1 homemade or refrigerated pie crust
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, use a hand-held electric mixer to beat the cream cheese, Nutella, sugar, egg, and salt until smooth.
- Stir in the hazelnuts.
- Fit pie crust into a 9-inch pie pan . Fold the edges over and crimp or flute them.
- Transfer batter to pie crust.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Let cool.
- Beat cream with an electric mixer. When it starts to thicken, gradually add the sugar. Add the vanilla. Keep beating until thick. Spread on top of pie.
Slightly adapted from Ms. American Pie
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links.