Jalapeno Popper Biscuit Rounds- buttery refrigerated biscuits are topped with a jalapeno popper cream cheese mixture and baked until golden. So easy and delicious!
Such an easy party food and they make a great accompaniment to chili or soup. And best of all, this spicy recipe is so easy to make.
Ingredients Needed For Jalapeno Popper Biscuit Rounds
- Cream Cheese– Let it sit out for a few hours or you can microwave it at 50% power for about 20 seconds.
- Garlic Powder– or you can use 1 minced garlic clove.
- Cheddar Cheese– Colby Jack or Pepper Jack can be used instead.
- Green Onions
- Pickled Jalapenos– use more or less depending on how spicy you want it.
- Grands Refrigerated Biscuits– any style will work.
Only A Few Quick and Easy Steps
This recipe can be made in just 20 minutes.
- Mix the filling. Stir together all the filling ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Separate each biscuit into 2 layers and arrange them on a greased baking sheet. Fold the edges up some to make a cup to hold more filling.
- Divide the filling evenly between the biscuit rounds and shape the biscuits a little so that the filling will stay in place.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes.
If you don’t want to use pickled jalapenos, you can use roasted jalapenos instead.
Best eaten right away but leftovers can be kept in an airtight container in the refrigerator for 3 days. Reheat in the oven or an air fryer. The microwave will get the biscuits too soggy.
More Jalapeno Popper Recipes
- Jalapeno Popper Deviled Eggs
- Buffalo Chicken Jalapeno Poppers
- Fried Jalapeno Popper Bites
- Jalapeno Popper Pigs in a Blanket
- Jalapeno Popper Monkey Bread
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3/4 shredded cheddar cheese
- 6 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1/4 cup diced pickled jalapenos
- 16 pickled jalapeno slices
- 1 (16.3-ounce) can Grands refrigerated biscuits
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and grease a rimmed baking sheet
- In a medium bowl, mix together cream cheese, garlic powder, cheddar cheese, bacon, green onions, and diced jalapenos until evenly combined.
- Remove biscuits from can and separate each biscuit into 2 layers.Arrange them spread apart on prepared baking sheet.
- Fold the edges of the biscuits up a little to form a lip around the outside.Spoon a few tablespoons of filling in the center of each one.
- Shape the edges of the biscuits up a little to form a cup around the filling.Place a whole jalapeno slice on top of each one.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.