Instant Pot Caesar Chicken makes an easy weeknight meal. It can be served over rice or on a bun or in a wrap. It also can be served over a salad. It’s so versatile!
Only A Few Simple Ingredients Needed
For this recipe you will need chicken breasts, chicken broth, Caesar dressing, garlic powder, onion powder, and Parmesan cheese. I like to add crushed red pepper flakes for a little heat but they can be left out. Some freshly ground black pepper is a must though. It tastes so good with Caesar dressing. The fresh parsley is also optional.
My favorite thing about the Instant Pot is everything can be cooked in it for easy clean-up. I use the Instant Pot 6qt 9-in-1 Pressure Cooker.
Instant Pot Caesar Chicken Recipe Tips
The Casear dressing is the main flavor component so make sure you use a Caesar dressing that you really like the flavor of. Some of them taste a little too tangy for me. I like to use Marzetti’s Simply Dressed which can be found in the refrigerator section in the produce area.
Add more or less Caesar dressing depending on how much dressing taste you want.
If you want to use frozen chicken for this recipe, just add a few minutes to the cooking time
Leftovers will keep in an airtight container in the refrigerator for 3 to 5 days. I haven’t tried freezing it, but it should freeze well in a freezer bag.
More Instant Pot Recipes
- Instant Pot Cream Cheese Spaghetti
- Instant Pot Creamy Lemon Chicken
- Instant Pot Country Style Ribs
- Instant Pot Creamy Cajun Pasta
- Instant Pot Jalapeno Popper Shredded Chicken
Instant Pot Caesar Chicken
- 2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 3/4 cup Caesar dressing
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- black pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- Place chicken breasts in bottom of Instant Pot.Pour chicken broth into Instant Pot and sprinkle onion powder on top of chicken.
- Place lid on Instant Pot and lock in place. Make sure valve is in "Sealing" position.Set Instant Pot to High Pressure for 10 minutes. Let Natural Release for 5 minutes and then open the valve to let the pressure out.Remove the lid.
- Place chicken breasts on a cutting board and shred with 2 forks.Discard the liquid in the Instant Pot.
- Return chicken to Instant Pot and add Caesar dressing, Parmesan cheese, garlic powder, crushed red pepper flakes, and black pepper to taste.
- Turn Instant Pot to "Saute". Cook, stirring frequently, for a few minutes to warm everything.Sprinkle parsley on top and serve.