Instant Pot Cream Cheese Spaghetti with ground beef is fabulously creamy and rich. The pasta cooks right in the Instant Pot and it cooks perfectly. This is a meal you will want seconds of. Best part is this family meal can be made in under 30 minutes for a quick and easy weeknight meal.
Cooking pasta in the Instant Pot is so easy and convenient. No need to cook the pasta separately. Everything can be done in the Instant Pot including browning the ground beef.
I use the Instant Pot DUO60 6 Qt 7-in-1 Multi-Use Programmable Pressure Cooker, Slow Cooker, Rice Cooker, Steamer, Sauté, Yogurt Maker and Warmer. It has been a really good investment. I use it at least once a week and it can also be used as a slow cooker and to make yogurt.
You can use any jarred spaghetti sauce for this recipe. Whichever is your favorite. I typically use either Ragu or Prego. If you like, you can use Italian sausage instead of ground beef.
This Instant Pot Cream Cheese Spaghetti tastes like normal spaghetti, only much much better. The cream cheese gives it extra flavor and wonderful creaminess. It is pure comfort food.
Note: I use thin spaghetti for this recipe. If you use regular spaghetti, add a few minutes to the cooking time.
More Instant Pot Recipes
Watch the video below to see how to make Instant Pot Cream Cheese Spaghetti.
Instant Pot Cream Cheese Spahetti
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 12 ounces uncooked thin spaghetti
- 2 1/2 cups water
- 1 (24-ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 (8-ounce) block cream cheese, cut into pieces and softened
- 1/3 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Lightly grease the insert to your Instant Pot. This is the Instant Pot I use. Turn to "Saute" mode and add ground beef. Cook until browned on bottom, flip over and break it apart to crumble it. Cook until no longer pink. Drain any excess grease.
- Turn Instant Pot off. Add garlic powder, salt, Italian seasoning, pepper, crushed red pepper and tomato paste. Stir to mix into ground beef.
- Break spaghetti in half and add to Instant Pot.
- Pour in water and spaghetti sauce. Make sure all spaghetti is submerged. Place lid on and set to Pressure Cook for 6 minutes.
- Do a quick pressure release. Remove the lid. Add the cream cheese and Parmesan cheese. Stir it in. Place lid back on and let sit for a few minutes to completely melt the cream cheese. Stir again and serve.
Want to Save This Recipe?
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links.
25 thoughts on “Instant Pot Cream Cheese Spaghetti”
I made this tonight for dinner and it will definitely be going on the repeat list. I added peppers and onions and fresh minced garlic, it gave the dish more depth. I’m a big garlic fan so the spaghetti sauce was roasted garlic, it turned out chefs kiss good.