Flamin Hot Cheetos Corn on the Cob is a fun and flavorful twist on Mexican Street Corn. Grilled corn gets coated in a mixture of sour cream, mayonnaise, and garlic powder and then rolled on crushed Flamin Hot Cheetos. It tastes so good!
The Cheetos add a spicy crunch to the juicy, sweet corn. It’s a fabulous combination!
Flamin Hot Cheetos are one of my very favorite spicy snacks. They also make a great crunchy topping for mac and cheese.
If you love spicy food, this corn on the cob recipe is an easy way to spice up everyone’s favorite summer vegetable!
Never miss a recipe. Sign up HERE for the Spicy Southern Kitchen Newsletter.
Flamin Hot Cheetos Corn on the Cob
- 6-8 ears corn on the cob, husks removed
- olive oil
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 bag Flamin Hot Cheetos
- Brush corn with oil. Grill over medium heat for 8-10 minutes rotating every few minutes.
- In a small bowl whisk together sour cream, mayonnaise, and garlic powder.
- Place cheetos in a large ziptop bag. Use a rolling pin to finely crush them. Pour them onto a plate or pie pan.
- Coat the corn with the sour cream mixture.
- Roll in crushed Cheetos.
Want to Save This Recipe?
More Corn Recipes
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links.