Firecracker Baked Salmon has a sweet and spicy glaze made from brown sugar, soy sauce, lime juice, and Sriracha sauce. This salmon is so flaky, tender, and moist and can be on the table in under 30 minutes.
This recipe is quick and easy enough for a weeknight meal. The Firecracker glaze is made from brown sugar, low-sodium soy sauce, lime juice, Sriracha sauce, ginger, and garlic. The salmon is placed on aluminum foil and the glaze is poured on it. The foil gets wrapped around it and helps keep the salmon wonderfully moist.
The salmon only needs to bake for 18 to 22 minutes.
Tips for Making Firecracker Baked Salmon:
- It’s best to use wild-caught salmon over farm-raised. The flavor of wild-caught salmon is better, plus it’s healthier.
- If you don’t like to bake with aluminum foil, you can wrap the salmon in parchment paper instead.
- If you want extra spice, add 1/2 teaspoon of crushed red pepper flakes to the glaze
This Firecracker Salmon goes great with steamed broccoli and a salad for a super light and healthy meal!
More Salmon Recipes:
- Chipotle Lime Salmon
- Baked Parmesan Salmon
- Salmon with Creamy Dill Sauce
- Honey BBQ Salmon
- Salmon with Bourbon-Pecan Glaze
Firecracker Baked Salmon
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 2 tablespoons olive oil or vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons packed light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon Sriracha sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 salmon fillets
- 2 green onions, sliced
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line a large baking sheet with foil.
- In a small bowl, stir together the butter, oil, brown sugar, soy sauce, lime juice, Sriracha sauce, garlic, ginger, and black pepper.
- Place salmon on foil and pour mixture over salmon. Fold foil up and around salmon to completely cover the salmon.
- Bake for 18 to 22 minutes.
- Sprinkle with green onions and additional Sriracha sauce.
Want to Save This Recipe?
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links.
9 thoughts on “Firecracker Baked Salmon”
Delicious recipe. Have made this many times adding a smidge more siracha since we like a little zing.
Could you broil instead of bake?
I would omit the olive oil next time, but it was very delicious!
Best salmon recipe Ever! 7 happy children and ?u husband say this is their new favorite dish!Thank you for making me the Best Mom Ever for the night!!
Excellent. Easy, tasty, and just as presented. My wife liked it as proposed, I added more spice and enjoyed it. Thank you!
Very tasty salmon recipe,healthy eating and tasty is a great combination!
Very tasty and healthy eating,just simply put it together and bake!
Very good flavor,plus healthy eating!
I tried today simply delicious. Thank you