Baked Parmesan Salmon is one of my favorite ways to cook salmon. Salmon fillets are seasoned with lemon pepper seasoning, coated with mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese, and bread crumbs and then roasted. The finished salmon is supremely moist and buttery in flavor.
This recipe is so simple to make. It can be prepped in under 5 minutes then just stick it in the oven for 25 minutes. Serve with steamed vegetables or a side salad for a healthy meal.
It may seem a little strange to coat salmon with mayonnaise, but it really works. The mayonnaise not only helps keep the fish from drying out as it roasts, it really enhances the salmon’s natural richness. Even if you’re not a huge fan of salmon, give this recipe a try. I think you’ll be impressed.
Baked Parmesan Salmon is a really simple and easy dish to make when you have guests over for dinner. You can prep the salmon ahead of time and have it all ready to pop in the oven.
Any night of the week, Baked Parmesan Salmon makes an awesome meal in just 30 minutes.
More Salmon Recipes
- Salmon with Creamy Dill Sauce
- Honey BBQ Salmon
- BBQ Salmon Tortilla Salmon
- Teriyaki Salmon
- Southern Salmon Patties
Baked Parmesan Salmon
- 4 salmon fillets
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon lemon pepper seasoning
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 1/2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup bread crumbs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Arrange salmon in a lightly greased baking dish.
- Spread mayonnaise on top of salmon.
- Sprinkle with lemon pepper seasoning, parsley, Parmesan cheese, and bread crumbs.
- Bake for about 25 minutes.
- Broil until bread crumbs are golden and crispy (just a minute or 2).
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links.