English Toffee Cheesecake is a rich and creamy cheesecake with toffee bits in the batter and crushed Heath bars and caramel sauce on top. The flavor is amazing.
I love all cheesecakes. Scroll down for more cheesecake recipes. But this is one of my all time favorites.
A graham cracker crust, a creamy filling sweetened with sweetened condensed milk and toffee bits, and more toffee bits, chopped Heath bars, and caramel sauce on top to finish it off. Pure toffee heaven. The toffee bits add so much flavor and the Heath bars give this cheesecake a buttery, chocolatey crunch.
Tips For Making English Toffee Cheesecake:
Let your cream cheese sit at room temperature for at least 2 hours or it will be hard to get the lumps out when you beat it.
There’s no need for a water bath. Just be careful not to overcook the cheesecake. That is typically when cracks form. The middle should still be slightly jiggly when you remove it from the oven. It will set up more as it cools.
Will keep in the refrigerator for 4 to 5 days. Individual slices can be frozen to eat later.
One bite of this delicious cheesecake and you will be drooling.
More Delicious Cheesecake Recipes:
- Banana Pudding Cheesecake
- Pecan Praline Cheesecake
- Easy Oreo Cheesecake
- Butterfinger Cheesecake
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Cheesecake
English Toffee Cheesecake
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 3 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 3 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 (8-ounce) package toffee bits, divided
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 10 mini Heath bars, coarsley chopped
- 1/3 cup caramel topping
- Heat oven to 325 degrees.In a medium bowl, stir together graham cracker crumbs, sugar, and melted butter until evenly mixed.
- Press crumb mixture into the bottom and part way up the sides of a 9-inch springform pan.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and sweetened condensed milk with an electric mixer until smooth and creamy.
- Beat in eggs and vanilla until blended.
- In a medium bowl, stir together half the toffee bits and the flour.Stir into the batter.
- Pour the batter over the crust. Sprinkle the remaining toffee bits on top. Place the springform pan on a baking sheet in case any batter leaks out or overflows.
- Bake for 60 minutes. Cool on a wire rack for 1 hour.
- Chill overnight (or at least for 3 hours.)
- Sprinkle with chopped heath bars and drizzle with caramel sauce.
Want to Save This Recipe?
Recipe Adapted from Smuckers
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links.
5 thoughts on “English Toffee Cheesecake”
What size springfoam pan?
I usually rely on comments when making recipes especially when needing a tried and true recipe quick for a very special occasion like the one I made this one for, my best friends bday the night before! Unfortunately there weren’t any comments on this recipe but it sounded too good not to try…. Let me tell you, this was the most amazing thing ever. Everyone hands down said this was heaven on a plate, even the ones that aren’t “sweets people” loved it and ate the whole generous slice I served them. Its really hard to find a good recipe that doesn’t require any tweaking here or there to get this or that, but as I’m finding (just made your chocolate cheesecake for another VIP yesterday) your recipes need no tweaks whatsoever! Absolutely fantastic, every one please make this now!!!
Thank you so much Amanda!
Do you put the flour and toffee mixture in the cheesecake or on top. Not real clear
I have read your blog its awesome