Chipotle Peach Salsa is a fresh tasting sweet and spicy salsa that goes great with tortilla chips, or grilled chicken, pork, or seafood. Such a wonderful salsa for summer entertaining.
Fresh peaches are one of my favorite things about summer. We are lucky to live in South Carolina where there are oodles of local peach farms. The flavor of fresh summer peaches can’t be beat. They are so sweet and juicy and make the perfect base for a sweet salsa.
This salsa combines the sweet taste of peaches with the smoky heat of chipotle peppers. It’s a great combination. For more flavor, this salsa also has fresh ginger, garlic, lime juice, red onion, and lots of fresh chopped cilantro.
Such a quick and easy salsa to make. It only takes about 15 minutes to chop everything up and mix it together.
Chipotle Peach Salsa Recipe Tips:
- This salsa is best made with fresh peaches but can be made with canned.
- Mangos can be used instead of peaches for a slightly different flavor.
- Ground ginger can be used instead of fresh. Use 1/2 a teaspoon.
- It’s best to make it at least 30 minutes in advance so that the flavors have time to blend.
- Will keep in the refrigerator for 3 to 4 days in an airtight container.
- To add more heat, add a few pinches of cayenne pepper.
This salsa tastes great served with tortilla chips but I also love it as a finshing touch to grilled seafood, pork, or chicken.
Try These Other Salsa Recipes:
Chipotle Peach Salsa
- 3 tp 4 medium peaches, peeled and diced
- 1/3 cup finely diced red onion
- 1/2 red bell pepper, finely diced
- 3 to 4 chipotle peppers in adobo sauce, minced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- juice from 1/2 a lime
- Combine peaches, red onion, red bell pepper, chipotle peppers, garlic and ginger in a medium bowl.
- Add cilantro, lime juice and a few pinches of salt. Stir to mix.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes before serving.
Want to Save This Recipe?
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links.