Cajun Roasted Cauliflower is tossed with seasonings and roasted until crispy and served with a Remoulade sauce. Such a tasty, healthy side.
This easy recipe can be made in just 30 minutes.
Cajun Roasted Cauliflower is yummy on its own, but even better with a creamy sauce.
Make The Remoulade Sauce
To make the remoulade sauce just stir together the mayonnaise, creole mustard, Cajun seasoning, paprika, horseradish, dill pickles and a minced garlic clove. Refrigerate while the cauliflower cooks.
Roast The Cauliflower
Cut the cauliflower into florets. Try to get them mostly the same size. Toss them with oil and the seasonings.
Spread out on a baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes, stirring halfway through. To get them a little crisper, you can then broil them for a few minutes but watch carefully.
You can use either Cajun seasoning or Creole seasoning. They are very similar. I use Tony Chachere’s Creole Seasoning.
- Rimmed Baking Sheet– This Nordic Ware Baking Sheet is really good quality and easy to clean.
Cajun Roasted Cauliflower Recipe Tips
To ensure the cauliflower gets crispy, you want it dry before tossing it with the oil and seasonings. Be sure to dry it after washing it.
Do not crowd the cauliflower on the baking sheet. Spread the florets out well or else they will steam and get mushy instead of crispy.
More Cauliflower Recipes
- Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower
- Bacon and Ranch Cauliflower Salad
- Marinated Broccoli and Cauliflower Salad
- Creamed Cauliflower
- Broccoli Cauliflower Tetrazzini
- 1 large head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 2 tablespoons mild flavored olive oil
- 1/2 tablespoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Mix together all remoulade ingredients in a small bowl. Refrigerate until needed.
- Place cauliflower in a large bowl. Drizzle with oil and add spices. Stir to mix.
- Spread cauliflower out on a rimmed baking sheet.Bake for 20 minutes, quickly stirring once halfway through.Broil for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Serve with sauce.