Bacon Wrapped Stuffed Dates are stuffed with cream cheese and pecans. They are a delicious salty/sweet finger food. They will disappear at a holiday party.
These Bacon Wrapped Dates are very easy to make for a party. Remove the pits from the dates if they haven’t been removed already. Stuff them with a small piece of cream cheese and a pecan.
Tip: Cut the cream cheese into pieces when it is cold from the refrigerator.
Wrap half a piece of bacon around each one and secure with a toothpick. Only 4 ingredients, but these Bacon Wrapped Stuffed Dates have so much flavor. Cooking the dates really softens them and brings out their sweetness which is a great contrast to the crispy, salty bacon.
Switch out the cream cheese with goat cheese or blue cheese if you like.
Place them on baking rack placed on a baking sheet. Line the baking sheet with aluminum foil for easy clean-up. They need about 20 minutes in a 400 degree oven for the bacon to get crispy.
Bacon Wrapped Stuffed Dates
- 24 Medjool dates
- 2 ounces cold cream cheese, cut into 24 pieces
- 24 small pecan halves or large ones cut in half
- 12 slices bacon, cut in half crosswise
- 24 toothpicks, soaked in water
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and place a baking rack inside a sheet pan lined with aluminum foil. Lightly spray baking rack with cooking spray.
- Cut a slit on the side of each date and remove the pit.
- Stuff a piece of cream cheese and a pecan into each slit.
- Wrap a bacon piece around each stuffed date and secure with a toothpick. Place on baking wrap with the slit facing up.
- Bake for 20 to 22 minutes or until bacon is crispy.
More Party Appetizers