Bacon-Wrapped Honey Mustard Tenders- chicken tenders are marinated in honey mustard, wrapped in bacon, and then baked until crispy. So much flavor!
How To Serve
These chicken tenders are salty, sweet, and a little spicy. They make a great gameday snack or kid-friendly dinner. Serve with extra honey mustard for dipping.
What You’ll Need
- Yellow Mustard
- Worcestershire sauce
- Cayenne Pepper– add 1/4 teaspoon for just a little heat and 1/2 teaspoon if you want them spicy.
- Chicken Tenderloins
- Black Pepper
- Bacon– do not use thick-cut bacon.
How To Make Bacon-Wrapped Honey Mustard Tenders
- Mix together the mustard, honey, Worcestershire sauce, and cayenne pepper.
- Add the chicken tenderloins and marinate in the refrigerator for 30 minutes to 1 hour. (Note: You can leave them in the fridge for longer than 1 hour if needed.)
- Remove chicken from marinade and season with pepper. Wrap a slice of bacon around each one.
- Place on a greased rack inside a rimmed baking sheet and bake at 375 degrees for 20 to 24 minutes. To crisp the bacon up, turn the broiler on for the last few minutes.
Bacon-Wrapped Honey Mustard Tenders Recipe Tips
You can use toothpicks to secure the bacon but it’s not necessary.
Do NOT use thick-cut bacon. It takes too long to cook and get crispy.
Boneless chicken breasts can be used instead of chicken tenders. Just slice each one into about 6 strips.
Leftovers will keep for 3 to 4 days in an airtight container in the fridge. Reheat in the oven or an air fryer to crisp the bacon up.
More Yummy Bacon Wrapped Foods
- Sweet Potato Fries Wrapped in Bacon
- Bacon Wrapped Maple Glazed Pork Loin
- Bacon Wrapped Little Smokies
- Bacon Wrapped Chicken with Jack Daniels BBQ Sauce
- Bacon Wrapped Stuffed Dates
- 1/4 cup yellow mustard
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 8 to 10 chicken tenderloins
- black pepper
- 8 to 10 slices bacon
- Whisk together mustard, honey, Worcestershire sauce, and cayenne in a medium bowl. Add chicken tenders and stir to coat.Refrigerate for 30 minutes to 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees and place a wire rack inside a rimmed baking sheet. Spray the wire rack with cooking spray.Note: For easy clean-up, line the baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Remove chicken from honey mustard mixture. Season with black pepper.
- Wrap a piece of bacon around each tender.
- Bake for 20 to 24 minutes. Note: take a peak with about 5 minutes to go. If bacon is not browning up, turn the oven to Broil for the remaining time.