Bacon Wrapped Chicken with Jack Daniels BBQ Sauce makes a super easy weeknight meal and only requires 4 ingredients, plus salt and pepper.
Bourbon, Bacon, BBQ Sauce. You can’t go wrong with the 3 B’s.
The bourbon gets mixed into your favorite BBQ sauce. I used Jack Daniels Honey, but you can use any bourbon.
Chicken breasts are cut in half lengthwise to maximize the bacon and bbq sauce to chicken ratio.
The chicken is brushed with bourbon bbq sauce and wrapped in bacon
Into the oven the chicken goes for 20 minutes. It’s basted again and placed back in the oven to cook 10-15 more minutes. One last baste and a few minutes under the broiler crisps up the bacon and finishes this meal off.
It’s a super tasty meal that’s a cinch to make!
Sign up HERE for the Spicy Southern Kitchen Newsletter.
How can you go wrong with bacon, bourbon, and bbq sauce? This Bacon Wrapped chicken with Jack Daniels BBQ Sauce is super easy to make.
- 8 slices bacon
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Seasoned salt and pepper
- 3/4 cup BBQ Sauce
- 2 tablespoons Jack Daniels
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a small bowl stir together bbq sauce and Jack Daniels.
- Cook bacon about halfway. You want it to still be pliable so you can wrap it around the chicken.
- Cut each chicken breast in half lengthwise so that you have 2 pieces that are the shape of chicken tenders.
- Season chicken to taste with seasoned salt and pepper. Brush all sides with BBQ Sauce.
- Wrap a piece of bacon around each piece of chicken.
- Place chicken in a baking pan.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Remove from oven, baste with BBQ Sauce and return to oven for 10-15 minutes.
- Remove from oven. Baste one more time and return to oven and BROIL for 3-5 minutes.
More Chicken Recipes