Slow Cooker Garlic Peach Chicken Legs are wonderfully juicy and tender and coated in a sweet and spicy glaze. Perfect for a family friendly weeknight meal.
Just 7 ingredients, a few minutes of prep time, and 5 hours in the slow cooker are needed.
- 1 cup Peach Preserves- adds lots of sweetness and gives the glaze a syrupy texture.
- 3 Garlic Cloves- add tons of garlic flavor.
- Ketchup- adds a little sweetness and tomato flavor and helps thicken the glaze.
- Soy Sauce- for saltiness and flavor
- Ground Ginger- for flavor.
- Red Pepper Flakes- for some heat.
Feel free to make substitutions based on what you have on hand.
- Apricot or pineapple preserves can be used instead of peach.
- Chicken thighs can be used instead of chicken drumsticks.
- One teaspoon of garlic powder can be used instead of garlic cloves.
- Cayenne pepper can be used instead of crushed red pepper flakes.
- One teaspoon of fresh ginger can be used instead of ground ginger.
- Use low-sodium soy sauce to keep the sodium content down.
- Heinz chili sauce can be used instead of ketchup.
What To Serve with Slow Cooker Garlic Peach Chicken Legs?
- Super Creamy Mac and Cheese
- Drunken Collard Greens
- Three Cheese Corn Pudding
- Southern-Style Green Beans
Try These Other Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes:
- Slow Cooker Pulled Chicken with White Alabama BBQ Sauce
- Crock Pot Chicken and Gravy
- Crock Pot Catalina Chicken
Slow Cooker Garlic Peach Chicken Legs
- 8-12 chicken legs
- 1 cup peach preserves
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/3 cup ketchup
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Place chicken legs in the bottom of a 6-quart slow cooker.
- In a medium bowl, stir together peach preserves, garlic, ketchup, soy sauce, ground ginger, and red pepper flakes.Pour over chicken.
- Cover slow cooker and cook on LOW for 5 to 6 hours or on HIGH for 4 hours.
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links.